fifteen- Harry Styles, Gentleman?

Note: How are you guys enjoying BBGL so far? 

Harry

I tumble my way towards the familiar blue house once again.

It wasn't that I don't like Erin. It was definitely not because I don't like Valeria, hell she tickles my willy. Simply because I despise my father. We don't have a good relationship. I don't get along with him one bit. So why the fuck am I here again?

I knock on the door waiting for someone to hurry the fuck up and open it.

Erin opened the door.

I wanted Valeria.

After what happened the other day I haven't heard from her. It's not because I'm worried but I was curious. I was curious about what she did after she stormed away. What did she do? What was on her head?

I got to admit, our kiss was. . . How do I even word it? Hair-raising? No. It was alive. I wanted to feel that alive again.

"So Harry, how would you like your steak?" Erin asks from the kitchen. "Medium rare or medium-well?"

"Medium rare," I mutter loud enough for her to hear. How else would someone like their steak?

It's been an hour and Valeria hadn't come home yet. I was informed that she slept over at a friend's house but I knew that she had gone to Frank's party last night. He got parties almost every damn weekend. Shits getting too boring. I used to deal for Frank, but I stopped because his dumbass almost overdosed once. I stopped dealing overall because that shit also got boring.

A part of me wonders if Valeria was with that little boyfriend of hers. What was his name again? He was too irrelevant for me to even remember his damn name. Did she slept at her friend's house or did she went to his? It's annoying, really. I don't care yet that's all I can think of.

(###)-### ####: hey wanna come over later? Been thinking about you all day.

Not really feeling like fucking anybody right now. I wanted to text back that but I decided not to just in case I felt like it later. Where the fuck was Val?

My question was answered when the doorbell rang. I almost got up, a little too quick but I don't give a shit. I really fucking hope that it's her because I'm tired of waiting. "I'll get it."

I swing the door open to face Valeria. For the first time ever my attention wasn't on Valeria but was towards the boy in the car just outside of the house. It was Jay or Jace. Whatever. She spent the night with him. I'm sure of it. Her messy hair, no makeup, tired eyes, she was definitely hungover.

"Text me later!" the boy says waving, ignoring my presence. Valeria turns and waves back as he drives away.

"That's cute." I huff turning Valeria's attention back to me. "So how much did you fucking drank?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Valeria rolls her eyes at me and pushes herself through the door into the house. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"It's family time, princess," I smirk as she stops by the stairs turning her head towards me.

She's beautiful, that I got to admit. It's not like she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but I wouldn't mind staring at her for a whole day.

I wouldn't mind if she wore less clothing perhaps maybe even none. With her hair tied up, hands against my body, lips wrapped around-

"Whatever. I'm not in the mood for your games today so please don't talk to me." She spits and disappears into her room.