eighteen- Melted Ice Cream

Hi! I'll be super busy next week and possibly the week after too but I'll try to update when I can. Enjoy and see y'all soon (-:

Warming! Sexual Content.

Harry

I haven't been this flustered since the day I found out about my father's sins. It was a trigger for old habits. I don't intend on letting him go that easily. For the shit he did, he —really— deserve to know true pain.

I was filled with resentment. Either way, I wanted a distraction. I mean, getting with Valeria would kill two birds with one stone, right? That's if I can even get her. Who the fuck am I kidding, I'm Harry Styles.

I was surprised that she even picked up the call let alone welcoming me into her room.

"You can sit on the bed. . . Or the floor, whichever suits you better." She mutters before closing the door and locking it.

"Where's Erin?"

"Work. It's a Thursday." Val takes a seat on the bed so I sat down next to her. "So what happened? You sounded overwhelmed over the phone."

"I- it's hard to explain."

"Huh? If this is another one of your games then you are really low."

"No, I just wanted to talk." I half lied. "For some reason, you were the first person on my mind."

She blushed. The pink tone of her cheeks was clear evidence of that.

Maybe it was fucked up for me to play around with her, after all, she is just a teenager. A teenager who is insanely attractive and sassy. But she's the daughter of Erin. My dad's apparent happiness right now and there's nothing I want more than to rip it away from him.

"I couldn't stop thinking of you," I almost whispered.

"Alright, I wasn't going to bring this up but I saw you the other day at the movies. You have a girlfriend." She huffs, a hint of jealousy, I presume, in her voice. "If you guys are in an open relationship then that's cool and all but don't-like"

"Chill, babe. I don't have a girlfriend."

Rose is not my girlfriend. I don't do girlfriends.

"Oh."

"She's no one." I lied.

Valeria

She wasn't just no one. I was sure that he's lying but why would I care?

"Alright," I brush off. "What's going on?"

Even though he can be a jerk at times, I still care for him. I mean I would be worry if anyone were to call me the way he did. I'd be heartless if I didn't try to help. Despite the fact that he continuously taunted me ever since we met.

"I told you it's nothing."

"That's a lie." I stare at him with a blank expression. "Tell me."

"Family stuff." He finally spits out.

I don't ever want to push someone to talk about their family's problems. It's a sensitive topic in which I can definitely relate to. But it had to be about Mason. Although I never thought the all-mighty Harry Styles can be sensitive. It's a bit of a pill to swallow.

"Who would've thought? Harry Styles, the bad boy, has hindrances of his own," I tease, in an attempt to brighten the mood.

"I'm full of surprises babes," he chuckles. I'm pretty sure he calls every girl babe or princess. I was not that special.