seven- Number Exchanged

if possible.... 10 comments for this chapter??

valeria

after Harry and I shared our... awkward- whatever it was, he ran out leaving me speechless. I decided to find mum and Mason first then paid for my clothes. After mum was done picking out a dress, we all head back to the car to find Harry, leaning against the side smoking a cigarette . He smirk at me and I look away instantly. I thought he left, but then it hit me, he doesn't have his car with him. we approach him and as I expected it, Mason scowl at Harry for smoking, Harry throws it on the ground and steps on it. We all got in the car and Mason asks. "So what are we eating today, ladies?"

I shake my head. "Up to mum." Mum did her thinking look and giggle.

"I want some noodles!"

I hear Harry groaning but I decided to let it go. "Sounds great! I know this great noodle place near by..." Mason's words were block out as I turn to look at Harry. he was biting his lips making it hard not to look. How can he act so normal after what happened in the fitting room?

"Stop looking princess," he whispers without looking at me. I snap my head away feeling the heat burns on my cheeks. "As much as I enjoyed our little moment back there, it can't happen again."

I only shake my head looking to make sure Mason and mum aren't paying attention. they were too busy talking about noodle and whatnot.

"But you have to admit, my lips are-"

"Sh! Give me your phone!" I say holding my hands out.

"What?" he turns to me.

"Phone." I mouth.

He roll his eyes and hand me his phone. "Don't look through the gallery because you know." he winks and mouth, what I think, "Porn."

I cringe adding my number in. "Talk through here! Dumbo." I groan, not wanting Mason nor my mom to find out what we did.

"Okay?" he state more like questioning.

After a few seconds a message pop on my screen.

6:41pm
Unknown: Okay so what?

6:42pm
me: talk through here because you're inappropriate

6:42pm
Harry: I think you just wanted my number.

I scoffs and look at Harry. he have that famous smirk of his plastered all over his face.

6:43pm
me: you wish

"So what is it kids, Takeout or eat at the restaurant?" mum say making both of us look up.

"Whatever floats your boat." Harry mumble making my mom frown.

"Anything works for me, mum. What would you like?" I say glaring at Harry then  look to mum.

"I guess, takeout then we can go back home." she suggested. "Would that be okay Harry?"

Harry nods. "Don't just nod, boy." Mason firmly say.

"That's bloody great." Harry sarcastically say smiling. He turns his attention back to his phone but he didnt text me, although i was a little disappointed. i couldn't help but to wonder who he was texting.

Mason muttered something but I catch his words.

None of us said a word as we order our meals and got our to go boxes. We walked in a straight line. Mum and Mason in the back, Harry then me. I wanted to eat there but Mum wanted to take it home and eat there. I know why she wanted take outs, mum was definitely planning get to Harry's good side. I think it's a bit impossible knowing what a major dick he is.