nine- "You want me."

Not edited. 

valeria

Why?

As I try to think, Harry rips his arms away from Zoe and turns to me. He looks at me and smirk. I didn't dare to look at him straight in the eyes. He brings his thumb to wipe his bottom lips and turns away.

I huff, knowing he knew I was here and he didn't say anything. Does Frank know Harry?

"Valeria, are you okay?" Jace voices snap me back, I nod turning my attention to him. "It's your turn."

"Oh... who's most likely to..." I take a small hesitant look at Jace. "Who's most likely to... Get arrested?"

People look around and all raise their hands to Frank. Frank groans and chucks another cup. "This is bullshit!" He points his middle finger at us.

"What is?" Zoe interrupted.

There he is, standing by her with his stupid ripped jeans.

"Hi, Valeria!" Zoe greets.

"Ah! My girl Zoe! Come join us in our game of who's most likely!" Frank suggest waving her down.

"Isn't that Harry?" Jace leans over and whispers. I nod. "Well, shit."

"Hey, Val." Harry chuckles and all eyes are on him. "Jay right?"

"It's Jace." Jace coughs.

"Right, my bad. Jace," Harry smirk and turns to whisper something to Zoe. She giggles and nods. Harry walk away without looking back disappearing into the crowd. What the fuck?

Zoe squeeze in between the blondie and settle herself next to me. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming."

"Yeah, Jace suggested we should stop by," I say loud enough for her to hear. "You know Harry?"

"Harry Styles? Yeah, we're kind of, just eh..." She blushes. I felt a hint of jealousy rush through my body but I shake it off. "He's cute huh?"

I shrug and turn away. I didn't feel like it's necessary to tell her the relationship I had going on with him. "Jace, I'm gonna go to the restroom. Back right back." I say into his ear.

"Be careful. Want me to come with you?"

"No... it's fine. " I lied. "Just play with your friends."

"Valeria," Jace say. "You okay? Is it because Harry is here? We can leave if you want."

"No, no. I just need to go to the restroom." I smile. "Okay?" I peck his cheeks and stand up. Zoe looks at me and I mouth, "Restroom." I walk away from the group and find a way to a restroom.

I open the first door I come across hoping it's the restroom and I was right. But this time, I'm facing Harry and some random girl. their makeout session stopped as the girl pull away from Harry. "Can you go to a different restroom?" She asks. Not in a bitchy tone but I still hated her.

"No. Amy, go outside." Harry's husky voice growls.

"Wait- what? what's up with you and the sudden mood swing!" She huffs.

"I want to talk to her and I can't when you're in here so go." He runs his fingers through his hair.

By the time the girl push pass me, I realized I was still standing in the same position I was two minutes ago. "Uh... I'm gonna go. Have fun." I suffer turning around.

"Wait!"

"What?" I say. "Why are you here?"

"Because I want to be here." He spits pulling me in the restroom before locking it. "You look so hot tonight."