four- Rude Remarks

someone message me about harry and kendall )): im sobbing here looking at their pics 

valeria

"So how did you and Valeria met?" Mason asks as we all take our place on the table. Since our table a circle, im sitting next to Jace and my mom. Harry, between Mason and mother. complicated sitting chart but it didnt matter, as long as i was sitting next to Jace.

I was a little surprised that Mason and my mom did not care about Harry's hickeys. They seem like they didn't even noticed it.

"She went to one of our football games. But we actually met through Bradley." Jace informs before sipping his glass of water. "Shes very hyper at football games so I'd be blind if i didnt notice Val."

A couple laugh spread around the circle and of course, Harry was on his phone. He looked so bored. "Bears or Packers?"

"Bears, sir." Jace say.

"Oh really? I guess that's one thing we can't agree on. Packers for me." Mason have Jace a weird glance before turning to my mom. "Shall we bring out the food?"

"I guess you are a Green Bay fan?"

"Yes. In fact, Harry and I used to have this Green Bay Friday. It was a tradition in the family where we'd wear green and cheese clothing-- it was ridiculous. You should have seen Harry a few years ago..."

I look at Harry and he was finally paying attention to our conversation but wasn't that pleased when mason mention him. I know my mom noticed when she cleared her throat and announce that dinner is ready to be serve. I helped her bring out the plates and set myself down once again.

"Do you guys pray before ya eat?" Jace lean over and whisper. I shake my head, of course a nice and innocent boy like Jace would pray before he eats but sadly, in my family we dont.

"Hmm, this is absolutely delicious!." Jace sweet talked my mom.

"Call me Erin." Mom blush. She always loved compliments, especially when it involves her cooking. "You are so sweet Jace."

"Harry, do you need anything? More water?" My mom asks and we all turn to him. He shake his head. "You haven't touched your food yet. Im more than happy to heat it up for you, darling."

I dont like Harry. I dont want my mom to try to get him to like her because i want he wont. I know my mom will make a big deal and worried about it too much. In fact, I can already tell that her feelings are hurt because of stupid Harry. "Mom, let him be. Hes perfectly cable of getting water himself." i speak up. My mom shoot me a glare but i didnt care.

"Right, right. I know, Val. I just want Harry to feel like hes at home."

"He obviously doesn't so let it go, mother." I huffs. Jace's hand fell on top of mine under the table and gave it a little squeeze. I turn to look at him and he gives me a warm smile. "Excuse me."

"Valeria, where do you think you're going?" My mom calls out annoyance is clear in her tone.

"Restroom." Then I walked away from the table, from Jace the biggest sweetheart, from my furious mother, from Mason whom seem confused, and from the biggest inconsiderate dick of all times, Harry fucking Styles.

I splash my face with water dropping curse words about Harry. "Fucking dickhead." I mutter. "Who do you think you are? My mother does not have to treat like you're 2." I shove the restroom door open and walks to my room. "Fucking hickeys." I tie my hair in a ponytail. "Inconsiderate motherfucker."

"Are you done mumbling things about me?" Harry's voice snapped my head to the door. He stood there looking so fucking hot with that smirk, makes me want to barf. 

Harry walks up to me and I felt the need to step away, but I don't.

"Why don't you like me?" He asks.

"Did you seriously just asked me that?" I scoffs. "Are you joking?"

"No." He takes one more step towards me.

"First of all, personal space"- I finally step away from his sweet cologne scent. "And second, I don't like you because you're a dick."

"I haven't done anything to you though." He say a little softer now. "Well, not yet I haven't."

"What the fuck does that mean? You are just rude to everyone. Even your own father." I almost my temper right there. "You're just very rude and from what I see right now, disrespectful."

"Shit." He chuckles. "You're that girl."

"What?" I look at him in disgust.

"The respectful good girl type?" He smirk.

"Is that even a fucking thing?" I am not a good fucking girl. It bothers me that he doesnt know shit about me and now hes making stupid remarks. I have manners and god- someone should teach him that.

"Yes. Now Would you please go back and eat or Mason will kill me for not apologizing to you." He huffs, rolling his eyes.

"Mason asked you to apologize to me?" I ask again even though i heard him the first time. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, thought i was crystal clear." He mocked me, I know he did because he have that wicked smile plastered on his face.  "Come on little sis."

I cringed. "Do not call me that."

"What? Might as well get use to me since I am going to be around for quite awhile."

I look him. Right in his green eyes. "Cover your hickeys, its distracting."

"Oh really now?" He raise his eyebrows. "i thought girls find it cute- or-- whats the word? A turn on."

I laughed, actually bursting in laughter at Harry's face. "That's so stupid! Oh my god- that's the funniest thing i've heard this week!"

He stared at me and his smirk was gone and his eyes are dark. He seemed pissed but i didnt care, if I want to laugh then I will. "Will you shut up and just go out before they find us fucking in your bed?"

i stopped. "What did you just say? Are you crazy? That's so gross! You just called me your sister and now-"

"Take a chill pill. Im joking with you, Valeria." Its the first time his lips actually slipped my name out and I'd be lying if i say it wasnt hot when he said it. "Can't you ever take a damn joke?" His mood instantly changes and I honestly cant keep up with it.

"Apparently, no. Lets just go out." I say. Jace. i left Jace with my mom alone and if i know my mom. She'll pressure him and asks him a lot of questions which never ends well with my past boyfriends. "Shit. Jace!"

I rush out of my room before I can hear Harry's chuckles. Everything slips through my mind and im only forcing on getting to the living room as fast as i can.

⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇

harrys so0o0o hot//111!!#$%%53 and srry another short chapter.