twenty- Seed Sized Brain

*picture attached to the sidebar has nothing to do with the chapter. Just thought Harry was cute/sexy as hell on snl

Harry

"How 'bout that blunt?" Louis offers.

I nod, leaning my back against the couch. He jumps up and walks towards the cabinet. "You know, Rose said she might be moving to Hong Kong," he said shuffling through the random shit he stores in there.

"What?" Shock fills my voice.

I stare at him, growing out of patience as he closes the cabinet's door.

"Yeah, she said Adam got a job there." He states as if it wasn't a big fucking deal. Then Louis proceeds to light the white packed joint and takes the first hit. He slumps back on the couch and passes it to me. Before I could even take it off his hand, a beep rings from his phone.

Louis pulls his phone it out of his pocket and a smirk reappears on his face. "Look at this. She actually replied!"

Valeria: I don't remember seeing you. . .

"Don't reply," I state staring at the white screen with bold text plaster on it. "You would look creepy."

"I don't think so." He shrugs. "Shit, this blunt is old as fuck." His rasp coughs fill throughout the apartment.

"How long have you had it?"

"Don't know," he says. "I mean, it's getting me high so. . ." He gestures it towards me. I shake my head.

"No thanks. I've had my fair shares of weird highs."

"Suits you. Anyways, Ima reply to Valeria," he simply mutters.

"Wait, back the fuck up. Stop changing the subject. One thing at a time. Rose?" I remind him, completely forgetting that he just said Rose was planning to move away.

"Oh, yeah. She told me a few days ago," he coughs taking another hit. "And something about true love and new beginnings." 

"That's bullshit. What does that even mean?" I scoff and he just shrugs. "How can she have not mentioned this to me?"

"She did say she was thinking about it," the dazed boy says. "I doubt she'll go through with it. Like that girl is not made for traveling across the world."

"I'm going to fucking talk to her." And make her stay.

"Like hell you are. She told me not to tell you," Louis slurs his words as redness fills his eyes.

"Then why did you tell me?"

"Because I know your ass will go batshit on me if you knew -that I knew." He wasn't wrong. "Besides, this might be good for her. There's nothing left for her here. She has a shit job that's going nowhere. My parents moved back to the UK and I'm not much of a help to her."

"How is moving to Hong Kong will do her any better?" I snark.

"New opportunities and whatnot."

But she can expand her shitty job here. Here where I'm within a 4 miles radius from her, not 8,000 miles away. Here where I can look after her because I know damn well she can't handle shit by herself. Like how the fuck is she going to learn the language there? 

"Her life is here," I hiss.

"Her life is shit here," Louis argues. "She's at a dead-end and you know it too."

Yeah her job might be shit but it's paying the bills, isn't it?

It was hopeless bickering back and forth with Louis on this. If I wanted answers, I'm going to have to talk to Rose myself.