ten- Music Tastes x 11:11

Valeria's hair length.

Valeria

It's ridiculous. It's fucking insane when it comes to Harry. He just needs to- no, devours every chance he gets with me so he can fuck my feelings up over and over. Why? I want to know why. A complete screw over dickhead like himself, why need to play around with me? Is being 21 really that boring to him? Am I his second favorite hobby other then fucking around with multiply different girls in a week?

After the conversation Harry and I had, which Harry just stood there dumb-minded, I storm out of the restroom. I immediately look around for Jace. He's in the kitchen with Zoe talking. "Hey." I greet both of them.

"Hey, where were you?" He asks quickly looking away from Zoe. "I was looking everything for you."

"Sorry... Girl situation." I lie.

Jace laughs and Zoe just kinda stand there looking very awkward. "Have you seen Harry?" She asks.

"What? No. Why would I?"

"I don't know, I'm just asking." She chuckles. "Well, you two have fun. See you on Monday Valeria. Good bye Jace." She almost spits her words out to Jace and I smell something fishy and it's definitely not the salmon in the fridge.

"Is she okay? Did you guys fight?"

"No, she's just pissed that she lost a ping pong game. Now come on, let's get you home before your mom calls you." He place one of his hands behind my back guiding me towards the front door.

"But, it's barely 11. I have one more hour." I say turning around. "We can chill for another 30 minutes."

"We should leave... I don't want you to get in trouble." He rush.

"Don't worry, Jace. Its fine." I smile hooking my arms around his.

"Okay." He sighs. "But I want to be alone with you..."

"Deal."

We decided to sit outside in the grass where there's less people around us. It's quite nice, actually. Jace and I gotten much closer as we talked about anything and everything during dinner and now. His favorite type of music is very stereotype. Jace is definitely a Drake fan and obsessed with J. Cole. It doesn't surprise me, I wasn't expecting him to like the Beatles nor the Rolling Stones as much as I do but it's okay. We all have different taste in music.

"Do you listen to The Smiths?" I ask as we're on the topic of 90's music.

"Uh, no." he chuckles. "Gotta be honest, I've never heard of them but... My favorite band back then must be U2."

"Oh gosh! I love them, what's your favorite songgiggle knowing Jace have the same liking in U2 as I do.

"Umm... I only heard one song and I think it's called Mysterious Ways."

I frown. "Oh. that's a nice song."

"I don't really listen to 90's or 80's music. I love pop-culture, it helps me when I work out." He utters. "thanks for companying me tonight. it was truthfully amazing to spend time with you. Maybe we should do this again."

"I'd love to." I smile brightly. "Next time, let's do something simple, yeah?"

"Anything you want, Valeria."

I felt a rush of happiness and excitement run through my body. "That's a deal?" Jace nods his head.

"Now, we need to start heading back before your curfew," Jace reminds me.

We walk towards his car and once we settle inside,I decided to put on some music to kill the awkward silent. It was hard for Jace and I to agree one a song until I came across Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots.

I'm not in love with the song but its a good song, for someone who wants to kill themselves. The song itself was very depressing and yet I find a little liking in it. Maybe because it was just by Twenty One Pilots, I don't know.

After ten minutes of me constantly changing the radio chancel, We finally arrive in front of my house. "Well, thank you for tonight." I say lending over to peck Jace's cheeks. "It was lovely."

"Thank you for letting me take you out. Next time, simple." He winks. "Wait, I'll walk you to your door."

We walk to the front and I turn back to face Jace. "Drive safely."

"I will." Jace leans in. I know he's going to kiss me but I don't want to. Not yet. Not when I'm thinking about Harry.

Jace make a surprising turn by placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll call when I get home. Goodnight, Valeria."

Jace make his way back to the bright colored sport car and I turn to unlock the door with my frozen fingers. Once I slip inside the house, I felt at ease. It was 10:52pm and mum is probably asleep. I walk as carefully as I can towards my room and shut it. I change into my Pjs and did my normal night routine.

I jump in my bed and I moan in satisfaction. I felt like I'm laying on a pile of white clouds. I turn to the side to check my phone and see I have 5 messages. 3 from Bradley. 1 from Jace and 1 from Harry. I save Harry's message for last because i kind of taken back that he actually texted me.

8:44pm
BFF: I miss you and your ugly ass... we haven't talked in two days.

8:45pm
BFF: srsly where tf are you?

10:09pm
BFF: text me when you're alive.

11:18pm
me: Sorry brad. Let's hang tomorrow? Morning jog @ 8? call me

then I check Jace's

10:58pm
Jace: Home. Sweet night beautiful xoxo

11:20pm
me: Goodnight (:

Now for Harry's.

11:11pm
Harry: It's 11:11 and I am thinking about you.

⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇ ⚇

filter chapter

remember: don't be a ghost reader! vote n comment