two- Jace Kurt the Dreamboy

valeria

"the dinner was so a total disaster!" i complain to bradley. last night was awkward. everything was awkward. i was awkward. they were awkward. my life is awkward. "he left us there and like no one said a word after."

i can feel bradley rolls his eyes as he huffs a "get over it."

i have decided not to tell bradley that i think my soon-to-be stepbrother is super sexy and hell to the yeah yummy because it'd sound weird and creepy of me.

"thanks for the advice. anyways, what's up with you?" i got up to get a bowl of popcorn. it was currently 9pm and i invited bradley over for a movie night. "-the bitchy attitude."

"fuck you," he said in a high pitch voice. "my football coach might kick me off the team if i don't step up my game."

yes, bradley plays football. but he's different from every other football players at my school. he doesn't spend 24/7 at the gym nor fantasize over getting lay every night. Im 50 percent sure that he's not gay. we never really talk about that kind of stuff because i honestly don't care about that crap.

"oh about that, your parents are cool with you playing football in college?" i asks.

"they're cool with it, i guess-- oh shit! Rizzo's song is coming up, shhh." he shushes me.

Grease was placed in bradley's top 10 favorite movie ever which, thats why we probably watched it more than 5 times this year. i don't mind, i love Grease too.

"you are such a fangirl over grease," i laugh. "but i cant say i don't like grease because that'd be impossible."

"Yup," he agrees. "we're gonna be toast for next week-- you know with all the finals and college application."

"Im so ready for the final." i check my phone. "to be exactly, 5 days away."

"easy for you to say. you have been studying and fuck val-- you have so much creds and community service hours." he huffs, now fulling laying down on the floor.

it's true. only because my mom knows people and i spent quite a lot of time in the library during my sophomore and freshman year. so it was kind of my part-time job. "your fault for being lazy."

"true."

"rizzo is literally me," i joke.

"ha, you funny." he snorted. "rizzo is me, honey."

we continue to watch the movie as i constantly checks my phone for no reasons.

"still the best movie ever!" bradley sighs, smiling. "worth my two hours."

"very true," i agree.

"well imma jump, peace. its getting late," bradley smiled. he then stood up and just left. i've always loved the way he say goodbye, its so casual and unexpected that im used to it.

i stood up and brought the popcorn bowls and soda cups with me to the kitchen. as i approach the living room, i found my mom on her phone sitting comfortably on the couch. "hi honey," she greets me. "i just saw bradley walk out a minute ago."

"yes, i know . hes going home." i place the dishes in the sink and walked away quickly. "imma sleep ma, night."

"val! you know how i feel about cleaning up after you," she scowled. "wash the dishes."

i cursed under my breathe. "dang it," i groan. "fine."

"thank you." i can hear the thick sarcasm in her voice. well, now i know where my sarcastic personality comes from.