eleven- Morning Jog in Fuzzy Socks?

Was #719 on Fan Fiction. Love you so much.

Before you continue, this note is about my last update focusing on music part;

I apologize if I offended any Twenty One Pilots fans. My point wasn't trying to attack you guys or to make any judgmental remarks towards the meaning of the song itself. But please keep in mind that a character stays a character. She/he has different opinions about certain things. It's just how i wanted to create the character and I'm sticking with my original traits of personalities for Valeria. Once again, i'm sorry if I offended any of you.

Happy reading (:

valeria

I jot up due to the annoying alarm clock I set up last night. 7 am on a Sunday. Its a weird feeling waking up early on a weekend.

I check my phone to see 1 message from Jace.

6:03am
Jace: Football practice in the morning sucks ):

If Jace is practicing then Bradley is too. I let out a long sigh before getting out of bed. I jump in the shower and in between the time getting ready and standing as the hot water runs down my body, all I can think of is Harry. I didn't reply to his message last night.

Once I was done, I change into some comfy clothes and plug my earphones on. Mum was still in her sleep, probably sleeping. I write a note for her and I walk out.

My jogging path is always around the neighborhood twice then the park.

P L A Y L I S T/ RANDOM

• Ain't It Fun - Paramore

• Easy - Dirty Heads

• Breezeblocks - alt-J

• If I ever feel better - Phoenix

• 4 AM - Olivver the Kid

Play > • UGH! - The 1975

• 1998 - Chet Faker, Banks

•Ways To Go - Grouplove

• Help Me Lose My Mind - Disclosure, London Grammar

• Heavydirtysoul - Twenty One Pilots

I start jogging and humming to the melody of the song.

. . . . . . .

I tripped twice during my jog, so I decided to stop in front of the apartment building at the 5th Street corner. I'm currently a sweaty hot mess, breathing heavily. I tie my shoe laches and begin to jog again but suddenly a curly long haired boy stopped my track.

It's Harry.

He stumbles out of the unknown apartment and his first attention was turned to me. A rush of embarrassment rush over me because I'm sure I look very ugly right now. I look away immediately and pretended not to see him. It didn't work.

Harry walk towards me with his stupid smirk. "Hey, look. It's princess!" He cheers. He remove his sunglasses and holds it. "Sweaty and hot, just how I like em'."

"What?"

"Nothing," he laughs. "What are you doing?"

"Obviously," I say statistically. "Not going for a morning jog."

"Morning jog in fuzzy socks?" Harry chuckles looking at my very cute and very pink socks.

"Yes, got a problem?"

"It's cute." He smirks. "Well, you have fun with that." He begins to walk away.

"Harry!" I shout before I can even think.

"Huh?" He barely looks back. "What is it babe?"

"Don't call me that," I huff. "Uhh... I was going to ask you about. You know, your text- last night?"

"What?" He asks turning fully around to me.

"Your text. You know, the one you sent me last night..." I remind him.

"I texted you last night?" He questioned. "Sorry. I was drunk as shit last night. I don't remember a thing. I hope i wasn't being a dick."

"Oh... Right." I nervously laugh.

harry

I was lying. Of course, I wasn't drunk. If I was drunk, how the hell would I pull off the perfect timing. But, maybe I was a little drunk. Not drunk enough to send text messages to random people. I drank last night, just a little because Valeria was on my mind constantly. Its nerve-wracking as hell. I knew I shouldn't have sent her that stupid message but I just needed a way to talk to her or tease her or anything otherwise. For some odd reasons, I find it very entertaining to tease and joke around with Valeria. Her nervous looks and how she shakes her legs when I get close to her, its cute.

"Oh... Right." She laughs, pulling her ring finger.

"My deepest apologies," I say as calmly as I can.

"Ha. Ha." She mocks me which made me smile a little knowing Val isn't mad at me. "Well, anyways. Go. I'm guessing you're in a rush."

"Yes, I am. But if you want me to stay with you." I smirk. "I can always make some time for you, princess."

I watch Val's face turns bright red then she looks at me in disgust. "Oh, come on. I know you want me." I continue.

"Shut up," she huffs. "Bye." Valeria starts to jog away from I can even say anything. Well, at least now I have a good view of her butt.

valeria

"'Make time for you'" I scoff. "My ass. Fucking flirt." I jog quickly to cross the road, hoping I'd get away from him. I stopped at the red lights. Suddenly a honk tear me away from my view of the shirtless guy across the street.

"Valeria. Get on." That annoyingly British voice calls for me.

"What the hell Harry? I'm on my morning jog." I yell back. Come on, let me across the street.

"I want to take you somewhere," he say out of the widow of his truck. "Get in or I'll scream."

"Go ahead, why would I care?" I scoff.

Harry raise his eyebrow. "VALERIA! PLEASE DONT BREAK UP WTH ME. YOU ARE THE LIGHT IN MY EYES. YOU CANT WALK AWAY FROM ME AFTER ALL THE THINGS YOU PROMISED ME!" He screams while crying pathetically. As Harry continue to make a big scene. People started looking and cars honking. The red light was no longer there replaced by green. Harry's ugly truck still stays in the same spot, probably creating traffic.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I curse then run to his car and jump in. "Drive."