II (Lalin)

He was confused, why would he need a book about the history of pavement, it just didn't make sense unless this address was a construction site. Even though he didn't understand why he kept reading, there was not anything else to do while on the 6 hour bus ride.

He began to doze off while reading, eventually he had fallen asleep. His dream was similar to the one he had yesterday. This time he was in a large stadium with 5 other teenagers. The three from before, a muscular ginger guy, and a slim blonde guy who's eyes shifted from green to blue in the harsh flickering fluorescent lighting.

"I do love to watch demigods die." Said a voice over the speakers.

Demigod he thought, what is that. First his grandmother mentioned them and now this guy. The girl in a purple t-shirt slashed a large golden sword at some kind of monster that was attacking them. The monster crumbled to dust. She then glanced over at the ebony haired guy in the skull shirt.

"You got this Nico!" She yelled across the field.

"Thanks, Haze" he responded. While slashing another monster with a dark purple blade.

Lalin's dream was cut short when an SUV crashed into the bus just outside of Boston.

"Sorry folks, looks like we might be here for a while." Said the bus driver.

A man in jeans, sneakers and a graphic tee designed with pastel rainbows walked past Lalin, this would normally be the kind of person you would not notice if it wasn't for two things. First, the ways he was walking was like he was tripping over is own shoes. Second, he was walking towards Lalin.

"Hey, Lalin." Said the man in the rainbow t-shirt, "I'm Pete, and I, uh, sorry this is my first time recruiting a demigod. Let me start over. I'm Pete and I'll guide you to Camp Half-Blood. Follow me please." Pete walked into a small wooded area.

"What are you?" He asked Pete.

"I am a satyr, I will guide you to Camp Half-Blood. A training place for demigods such as yourself."

"I'm guessing there's a script you're following."

"Yep." Pete responded with enthusiasm.

They were picked up by the winds and blown all the way to the Atlantic coast in New York. "Wha-wha-what just happened there."

"Just some help from wind spirits." Pete said as if it was normal for him.

The camp itself was stunning. A marvellous golden statue was on top a hill text to a large pine tree. 20 or so cabins that could probably hold 12 to 20 people where in a circle around the campfire he'd seen in his dream.

Pete was standing by a building that was larger than the cabins gesturing him towards it. By the time he got there another creature was on the wind-chime covered porch. The new guy looked to be about 40 maybe 45 but his bottom half was a pure white horse.

"Hello, Lalin. Your grandmother said you would be joining us months ago." Said the horse man.