Part one

Sana's Pov.

(flashback)
"Im so sorry Miss Sana, your father passed away 2 minutes ago and we tried everything we could do" The nurse looks down at her feet as I fall to the ground, tears rolling down my cheeks and covering my mouth with my hands.

"Sana!" My friends run towards me and quickly huddled around me.
"No!!" I scream loudly. "Shh I am so sorry Sana" Tzuyu rubs my back, "I promise you this will be over" Nayeon coos.

2 hours later.

"Here's your mango Ice Cream" Dahyun sticks her arm to me, I don't bother to look around or move.
She sighs and sits beside me, "Wh-what am I gonna do now?" I croak out staring at the distance. Tzuyu holds my shoulder "You'll find out soon Sana, right now is just not the time" She says.

"Do you have any relatives close to you?" Chaeyoung asks, "Chaeyoung why would you ask that?" Mina quietly whispered to her. I look down and sigh, "No my dad never let me see my relatives for some reason" I reply. The girls look at each other "Sorry to hear that" Jeongyeon say.

"It's all good" I say. "If you need any place to stay for a while, you can come at my place" Momo said. "Thanks but I probably need to get things ready for my dad's funeral" I say getting up and walking to my car. "We'll check up on you okay?" Jihyo shouts to me and I give them a small nod before opening my car door and hopping in.

As I drive to my house, tears slowly roll down to my cheeks again and I quickly wipe it off. "Mom! Please!" I shout, "I'm sorry" I hear my mom's voice, My Dad tries to hold onto me from running to her "Lets go" He says. The voices ends and the radio fills my quiet car.

I open my door after unlocking it and stand in front of the door for a while.
I take a quick look around the room, remembering the happiness it filled.
Now its just......dead? I go up to my parent's room and deeply sigh before entering, their smell fills up my nose.
My mom's scented rose and my dad's garden smell, I sit on their perfectly made bed "I'm so sorry Mom and Dad" I whisper out holding onto the blanket.

(Present)
After a week.

My alarm goes off and I turn to the other side to turn it off, my phone rings under my pillow and I picked it up, "Hello?" I say politely with my groggy voice in the morning. "Hello Miss Sana, this is the Busan Hospital" A male voice from the other side says. "Ye-yes" I sit up on my bed, "Sorry about your dad, uhh we wanted to let you know that he'll be having his funeral in two weeks since we'll have to do a lot of clean up before" He says. I hold the urge to cry "O-okay thank you" I reply.

I end the call and put my phone down beside me, I than get up to the washroom to do my morning routine and I look at the mirror first, my eye bags are starting to get noticeable and my red puffy eyes from crying. I sigh, you can do this Sana, Remember they'd be proud of you for not giving up.

I quickly hopped in the shower and washed myself. I pick out an outfit in my closet till my phone rings again and I grab it. "Hey" I said, "Sana! Omg I thought you weren't going to pick up and that something might've bad happened to you" Jihyo says.

"Well I did, Im alive and healthy" I laugh nervously, "Oh Sana, so sorry" She says, "It's all fine, I'm gonna get over it one day" I smile. "Good to hear that, now get dressed because we're taking you somewhere" She says.
"Okay bye" I end the call and start to change my sweatpants and shirt into a mom jeans and white shirt.

I closed the front door behind me and walked to my car, I hopped in and start it before I connected my Bluetooth to the car for some peaceful time. It's been a long time I've went out of my house, I was home mostly feeling depressed but that's not gonna bring me anywhere and my parents would be disappointed of me when I give up.

It's also been three years since the last time I saw my mom,I've never heard of her since and I was lucky for having my dad raise me while she was gone now I wonder if she heard the news of her husband or if she remembers us.

Luckily I'm 20 years old, a legal adult. Being alone may suck but you'll get used to it and will maybe realize it's easier for you, I was going to move on anyways and go live my own life but I didn't expect it to go differently.