I hope you still care

"Okay well..." Calum sighed and rubbed his neck, nervous about the next sentence he was going to say. Michael reassured him non verbally and he gave a weak smile in return.

why'd he always get stuck doing the hard stuff.

Ashton pushed himself further beside Luke and clenched the blonds hand tightly, when he steals a glance his knuckles are bone white and Luke is grimancing- but not pulling his hand away.

"well..we were wondering...how you guys felt about us..still," Calum said glancing up at the two, and Michael turned to smile at them.

"yeah, if you guys didnt want to be with us anymore- we understand. even though we kind of..are in love with you and would rather you be our boyfriends still, we understand if you want to be just friends."

Ashtons jaw dropped and tears began to fall as he nodded quickly, letting out a sob, "fuck you guys! you had me so scared, I was so worried you wouldnt want us!" He sobbed into Luke's shoulder as he rubbed his back soothingly.

"I told you everything would work out baby," Luke muttered and sent a smile to Calum who was sitting, shocked, on the couch.

"s-so what does that...mean?" Calum asked slowly and Michael rolled his eyes.

"it means they want to be with us, stupid!"

Calums eyes lit up and he smiled, "oh! good!"

Michael groaned and rolled his eyes again, then turned to the two blonds, "we know its hard..being with us. the amount of time we've known each other is a pretty big weight on all of our relationship. we just wanted to make it completely clear that we dont love you any less than we do each other. I dunno how Cally feels but, it feels like I've known you two for forever...and I'm okay with keeping it that way. forever." Calum nodded seriously and Ashton nodded quickly as tears feel continuously from his face.

Michael got up and Ashton opened his arms, motioning for Michael to sit on his lap while they hugged. Luke let go of Ashtons hand and Calum stood, then pulled him to his feet before whispering,

"thank you Prince, for everything." ans he brought his lips to the blonds forehead, as Luke smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I- I'm sorry..." He muttered as he buried his face in Calums chest, causing the darker boy to chuckle and rub his back, "you're okay baby, its okay."

they couldn't help but feel content. they were all grateful that they didnt have to let go of anyone.

Ashton couldn't handle it if Michael left, he relied on him for happiness way more than he should. And Luke couldnt let go of Calum because when he was with him he felt alive- like he could save the world, and Calum couldn't let go of Michael because well...he was completely infatuated by him.

and later when they were all on the brinks of sleep, they all thought to themselves how lucky they were to have come across each other.

Michael was the first to slip into a heavy slumber and Ashton smiled down at him and Calum whispered, "god hes so beautiful."

Luke nodded in agreement, "hes our sleeping beauty."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
wow that was kind of terrible huh lmao, I was gonna end it with Mikey being little but I didnt think that was too important and it really didnt fit in with this? idk maybe I'm wrong...but that's all I've got planned for this book ngl.

I really enjoyed writing it and I'm so happy you guys read it :))

character ask? if you guys want? we'll see :)

love you guys, goodbye for now-
♡-kam