we're trying.

ash🦖: hey is everything going okay?

mikey💗: yes! everything's really good, but i miss you 😔 can you come over? can we cuddle?? please...

ash🦖: of course Princess, I'll be right over- I have Luke with me. is that okay?

mikey💗: yes!! we can watch Mulan and eat popcorn!! I'll start making it rn!!!

ash🦖: ok sweetheart, see you soon 💜

mikey💗: okay! byyyyye♡♡♡♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"come on, we're going to visit Cal and Mikey. Michael seemed excited to see you," Ashton sat straight up in his bed and nudged Luke who was half asleep beside him.

"alright," Luke yawned and sat up, throwing off the blanket before groaning, "Where are my pants Ashton?"

Ashton chuckled and got up to walk to him dresser, "I dunno- you were the one who took them off last night."

Luke groaned again and began searching around Ashton's room for his sweatpants, "have you ever slept in pants? it's so constricting, man I hate it."

Ashton smiles and pulls on a pair of gym shorts and a green hoodie he "stole" from Calum (yall know the exact hoodie im talking about. admit it.) before slipping on socks and tennis shoes.

"found them!" Luke cheered and pulled on his day old pants, "okay now just to find my shirt..."

Ashton grabs a shirt out of his dresser before throwing it to the back of Luke's head, "just borrow this one, we have to leave."

Luke smiles to himself and pulls his..boyfriends(?) shirt on. he was still confused about the whole ordeal, but he hoped there would be some clarity with todays gathering.

"alright I'm ready, i left my shoes at the door so I'll put them on then." He told Ashton as the boy was putting on deodorant, who nodded and grabbed his keys.

"alright let's go, your car or mine?" Ashton asked as they began walking down the hall.

"mine."

they quickly left ashtons apartment and made it out to Luke's car and drove off to Calum and Michael's apartment. the ride began silent, but the silence quickly ended when Ashton sighed.

"what's wrong?" Luke asked letting a hand off the wheel to hold it upwards, for Ashton to hold. Which he does.

"I dont know...what..what if they dont want us?"

Luke frowned, this was a common topic brought up with Ashton, "Ash we've been over this..."

"Yeah I know but, but what if they just say it. Like 'we dont love you..sorry'. I dont know if I could handle that Luke," Ashtons voice shakes as his eyes well with tears, so Luke tightens his grip on his hand.

"hey," he steals a quick glance over at him, "dont think like that. and..even if that did happen Michael would never say it like that. and he wouldnt just drop us, he'd want to be friends still." He knew this wasnt good enough for Ashton, but it was the only thing that kept he- himself  hopeful.

"but-"

"let's not think about it babe, we'll just see what happens. if it does, we can stay together- right?" Ashton nods quickly wiping his now fallen tears from his cheek with his free hand, "right."

Luke lifts the others hand to his lips and presses a light kiss to it, "its gonna be okay." he mutters rubbing his thumb across Ashtons knuckles- trying to soothe the sorrowful man.

after a few minutes they pull into their boyfriends' apartment complex and Ashton let's out another shakey sigh, "let's go I guess."

Luke nods and turns off the car before turning to Ashton, who turns to look at him as well. He gives the other a sad smile when he sees that the tears havent stopped, so he wipes them away then leans in and presses a kiss to Ashton's forehead, "its going to be fine love. you're gonna be fine. I promise."

Ashton nods again and closes his eyes and breathes slowly to himself before getting out of the car. Luke follows suit and locks the car before walking around to hold ashtons hand as they walk up to the apartment.  They stop in front of the door and Ashton reaches to knock with a shaking hand, so Luke lowers it and faces him before putting his hands on either side of his face.

"hey, whatd I say? you're going to be fine Ashton, I'm here for you. I love you, I'm not leaving you. what happens...happens. But you have to pretend like you're not upset, we can talk about it inside with them." He says with a low voice and Ashton nods before wrapping his arms around the boys waist.

" 'm just scared Luke," he cries softly. Luke hugs him back and rests his chin on his head.

"I know...I know you are babe. but I promise you, it's going to be okay."

Ashton nods against his chest, "its gonna be okay. its gonna be okay.." he mutters to himself and breathes to calm himself down. before pulling away and grabbing Luke's hand tightly and knocking hard on the door.
~~~

"Cally! they're here! did you get the popcorn finished while I changed? wheres the movie? do I look okay?" Michael called out to his tan boyfriend who was in the kitchen pouring yet another bag of hot popcorn into a large bowl. Michael told him they needed a lot because he was really hungry.

"popcorn finished, movies in, and you look amazing- as always." Calum called back before Michael groaned.

" you didn't even look!" he pouted to himself before unlocking the door and throwing the door open, "hey! come in, we just finish- ashy are you okay?" He asked when he made eye contact with his red eyed boyfriend, then turning to glare at Luke, "what'd you do?!"

Luke's eyebrows furrowed and Ashton shook his head as he smiled to Michael, already feeling better, "no! he didn't do anything wrong, my allergies are just so bad right now. it's all the pollen," he reassured the smaller boy and held his arms open, and Michael stepped warily into them.

"you sure Ash?" he mutters into the boys chest, inhaling his musk ((I've nEvEr bEeN cOmPlImEnTeD ON mY mUsK bEFOre))

"one hundred percent, so can we actually come in or are we just gonna stand out here and hug?" Ashton laughed and Luke smiled as he looked at the two, before seeing Calum walk to the door.

"let them in Mikey, I want hugs too y'know," he smirked, so Michael pulled Ashton into the house, with his arms still wrapped around him. and Luke followed, slightly pained by the lack of attention.

"so are you just gonna stand there or do I get a hug?" Calum smirked and Luke rolled his eyes before wrapping his arms around Calum, fitting perfectly with his body. He sighed and rested his head on the boy's shoulder, as Calum rubbed circles onto his back softly.

they pulled apart and Michael finally let go of Ashton before hugging Luke, while Ashton hugged Calum. once they separated again Calum sighed and rubbed his hands on his pants

"so...we've got to talk."

Ashton griped Luke's hand tightly and nodded, "r-right." his voice already sounded tight and Luke's heart broke for the boy.

"Then let's sit, no point in us standing when theres perfectly good couches everywhere." Calum chuckled and threw himself on a couch as Michael sat beside him, then Ashton and Lule sat on the couch opposite of them.

Calum sighs again and Michael gives him a reassuring smile, before rubbing his knee comfortingly.

"Okay well..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

ahahahahahaha you guys dont get that shit yet sorry

bc I dont know how its gonna go yet...but anyways lmao.

have a good day/night ♡♡♡

-kam