ashton

It's not easy to get out of work by saying, "one of my boyfriends is sick." Then you get so many questions.

"Boyfriends? You have more than one?"

"Why can't you share with everyone else?"

"Wait...you're gay?"

Its ridiculous, is it any of their business? Why does it matter what my sexuality is? My boyfriend is sick. Let me leave.

But finally I get out and speed to the hospital that Mikey told me they were at. He texted me a few minutes ago and told me that they already took him back, and that Cal decided to walk to the cafeteria for coffee.

When I get in I see him huddled up on the couch in the waiting room, so I walk over and sit by him- and he immediately cuddles into my arm.

"Hey Princess, you feelin' okay?" I whisper into his ear. He shakes his head and shoves it into my chest.

"What's wrong? Hey, look at me?" I say lifting his chin, to see his tear stained face.

"Sowwy," he cries and my heart breaks. I pull him into my lap and he rests his head in the nook of my neck.

"Its okay Princess, Luke's gonna be okay. I promise," I say running my hand through his hair, seeing Cal walk up with two cups of coffee in his hand.

"What's wrong? Is he okay?" He asks sitting by me and placing the cups on the floor.

I turn my head and lean forward to his ear, "is he little?"

His face drops, "oh my god. Hey, baby, come here. I'm sorry," he holds his arms out and Mikey crawls into them straddling Cals legs and hugging him tightly.

"When did this start happening again Princess? Why did you tell me?" He says in a hushed voice and I rub Mikey's back and he starts crying again.

"I sowwy Cally! I-I no wanted to bother 'ou," he cries into Cal's shoulder.

"Shhh baby, it's okay. You could never bother me, it's okay. You're okay," he shushes the crying boy, looking over at me with a sympathetic look on his face.

I smile tightly and he kisses the boys forehead, whispering soothing things in his ear.

"Luke Hemmings?" Someone says and we look up, to see a nurse with a clipboard.

I touch Cal's arm and stand up, "yes?"

The nurse smiles, "he can have visitors now. One at a time though,"

I nod and look back to Cal amd Mikey, "you go ahead, I'll stay with him," Cal says and rubs our boyfriends back lovingly.

I smile and turn to face the nurse, who's holding open the door for me to walk through. So I do and I cringe when I hear people coughing, "so when you see him just try to remain calm. Hes doing okay he just has a mild concussion, his memory may be messed up for a few days because he fell asleep afterwards. But hes completely okay, just try to get him to calm down."

I nod before pausing when the nurse does, "thank you, we'll do our best to help him calm down."

He smiles and pushes the door open and I see Luke laying on a bed with patches on his chest and temples and an IV in his arm, I have to bite my lip to keep my eyes from watering and he opens his eyes.

"H-hey Ashy," he whispers groggily.

"Hey babe," I greet him before turning to the nurse, "what's going on with him?"

He just chuckles, "hes a little tired, he had a panic attack when we got him in here and one of our nurses had to calm him down a bit."

I nod and walk in and sit in the seat beside his bed, "thank you again," I smile at him and he nods and walks away.

Luke turns his head, "wheres cal and mikey?" His voice croaks and he reaches his hand out for me to hold.

"Something...is going on with Mikey. Nothings wrong, but something just surprised us," I say playing with his fingers.

"What do you mean? Is he okay?"

I chuckle, "yeah he's okay, did you know he was a little?"

His eyes widen and he smiles, "are you serious? That's so cute oh my goodness."

"Yeah, when I got here he was pretty upset and when I tried talking to him he was...small. I dont know the proper wording but we'll do some more research about it when we get home. I guess Cal knew but..I dont know. We'll figure it out," I say with a smile and he nods.

"For sure," he says looking up at the roof, "I'm gonna spoil the fuck out of that boy now."

I laugh, "not if I do it first."

"BET," he laughs loud and he closes his eyes with a yawn.

"You tired babe? You want me to go out for a bit?" I ask and rub his hand.

"I dont want you to go but I'm really tired, Ash," he yawns.

I smile and stand up, pressing a kiss to his forehead, "get some sleep. We'll be out in the waiting room."

He nods and leans his head away from me and closes his eyes slowly. I head back to the waiting room and see Cal sitting on the couch still, with Michael laying on his lap- his head in the crook of Cal's neck and his thumb between his lips.

Cal looks at me and when I get close enough he whispers, "he okay?" I nod and sit beside him.

"Hes asleep right now, has a mild concussion. But hes okay," I yawn and lean my head back onto the wall.

"Alright, well..Mikey's asleep too."

"What happened after I left?" I ask resting my hand on Mikey's leg, rubbing my thumb in a circle.

"He cried for a bit, then he calmed himself down and said it started again after he started this year of college. I guess the stress got to him and this made him slip, he gets stressed out pretty easy so I dont know how I didnt assume it would start again." He mutters, running his fingers through Mikeys lavender locks.

"Start again? This's happened before?"

He nods, "back in high school he used to get bullied because of the whole feminine thing. I found him one day in the bathroom sobbing his eyes out because of something some girl had said. When I actually went up to him and talked to him, it was obvious. He was just...so perfect and the fact that he was sitting on the dirty bathroom floor crying in littlespace. So I took him to my house and we hung out for a while and we talked about it and we've been friends ever since. He stopped once we moved out, but I guess college really has him stressed."

I smile and look over at him, "you're amazing, you know that right?"

He chuckles and looks over at me, "I try, baby."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I may do a double update idk we'll see. I'm kind of on a roll lmao.

Also, if I use the wrong..terminology or anything when talking about Mikey being in littlespace please tell me! I got help from cuddlylittleblue but if you have concerns please let me know :)

Bye guys !! Stay safe 💖
- kam.

Ps: also, luke is okay!!! Whoo hoo!! How do you guys feel about this chapter? I'm excited for what's to come :)