this shit is everywhere lmao

he sped

he couldn't help it, hes been almost 2 weeks without his best friend and he was losing his mind. he was nothing without Michael, and he finally realized it.

when he finally pulled into the parking lot of ashtons apartment complex he turned his car off and booked it through the lobby and into the elevator to get to his apartment. he tapped his foot impatiently as the elevator creaked up the shaft (ha) slowly and sighed a breath of relief when the doors finally opened with a ding. He ran down the halls and rushed to the door where he knew his boyfriends were- normally he wouldnt run. but..he didnt want to give Michael a chance to think about turning him down again.

he banged on the door roughly and took a step back and jumped lightly on his toes. when the door finally opened he saw a comfy looking Ashton and a legging clad Michael clinging to his side.

"CAL!" he squealed and jumped up to hug the man, who wrapped his arms around the boy tightly, "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you so much more Mikey," Calum said in his ear, holding back the tears welling behind his eyes. he couldnt cry, not again. not for the 4th time today.

Michael finally pulled away and rested his hands on Calums shoulders, "can we go home now?"

Calum nodded in response and picked the boy up in a hug again before he faced Ashton and mouthed a "thank you" to him. He smiled and leaned over, pressing a kiss to the mans temple.

"of course."

Calum set the smaller boy on his feet again before grabbing his hand and walking with him slowly to the elevator in silence. they were both nervous to speak in front of the other, calum to mess up again and Michael to slip. deep down they both hoped the other wouldnt be too harsh about their nerves...but they were unsure.

"C-cally?" Mikey muttered as they reached the elevator, he slipped his thumb in his mouth slowly, he was just so scared.

"yeah bub?" Calum looked down to his best friend and smiled, he could see the boy physically relax.

"I'm happy you're here..."

Calum smiled and the doors opened for them to walk in, "I am too."

the elevator ride seemed to take forever, since it was silent. not that either of the two minded, they were comfortable with the silence of the other. when the doors finally opened Calum slipped his fingers between mikeys and pulled him out of the elevator lightly, leading him to the door leading to his car.

"we goin home?" the smaller boy asked softly, jogging lightly to keep up with the older mans strides.

"yeah bean, we're goin home." Calum smiled, amd his new nickname made Michael's heart swell with excitement. at least he knew Calum didnt hate him. the finally made it to the car and Calum quickly unlocked the passenger door before opening it for Michael.

"alright kiddo let's get you buckled up and ready to go," he motioned for the smaller boy to sit, which he did, and he buckled right away.

Calum jogged to his door and he got in AMD started the cat before glancing over at Mikey again, "I like you shirt sweetheart- who's is it?"

Michael smiled amd turned pink, "Daddy's!" he quickly buried his face in his hands before glancing up and smiling again, "daddy wet me weaw it."

Calums heart ached for a split second, but he didnt let his smile waiver, "that's cute baby. but when we get home you get to wear my shirts- okay?" he began pulling put as Mikey nodded quickly.

"otay!"

yhe drive home was filled with small talk about tv shows Ashton let Michael watch and the cool stuff that Ashton has at his house. Calum couldn't help but feel a little jealous of the curly haired man. Hes known Mike longer..so why is Ashtom Daddy and mot Calum? (calums my daddy- I mean) it was stupid. it was about how safe Michael felt, and Calum knew that. but why didnt he feel safe with him? he hated knowing the smaller boy didnt feel safe around him.

they finally pulled into the apartment complex's parking lot and Michael began bouncing his leg, which of course Calum noticed.

"you excited, flower?"

Michael nodded, "yeah! gets ta sweep wif 'ou and watch fwiends and eat nummy food an' not yucky stuff wike Daddy made me eat!" he scrunched up his nose at the repulsive thoughts of vegetables amd shook the memory from his mind.

"no yucky stuff? oh no..that's all I have.." Calum joked and Michael grabbed his arm as he was getting out.

"No!! Cawwy we gotta get nummy food!" he screeched and the older boy chuckled and turned to face him.

"i was kidding princess, you know I always get the good stuff." wink wonk

Calum got out and walked around to Michael's door to open it and the smaller boy stumbles out.

"be careful flower, we cant have you getting hurt. Daddy would kill me," calum thought of how angry Ashton would be if he saw a scrape on Michael's knee, "let's go home."

the held hands innocently as the made their way to their apartment and when they made it up the stairs Michael squealed as their door came within seeing distance, "cawwy 'ook! is home!"

the raven haired boy chuckled, noticing the boy seemed to be in a smaller headspace than usual- but decided to ignore it. Itll come up later, hes sure.

he quickly unlocks the door and Michael runs in, and dives onto the couch- laying there stiffly before rolling onto his back.

"I so happy to be wif 'ou cawwy," he giggles- making the other blush. he forgot about the boys innocent abilities to make him nervous. which was silly, seeing as though they've been friends for so long, but Calum obviously had mixed emotions about this. should he be confident? or nervous. he didn't know.
☆☆☆☆☆☆
and neither did the author. and that's the motherfucking tea sis.

so its been like...forever since I've updated ugh kms. I honestly didnt know where to go with it and was gonna end it last chapter and have them not be friends but that's so sad.

sorry I've been gone so long btw. I've got 2 jobs and when I'm not working I sleep- my room is disgusting. that's probably just depression though lol 🤪

anyways! I do have a few questions!

1. should Calum become like a "daddy?" I was thinking maybe papa? papi? whatchu guys think?

2. Luke? should he also be a daddy? h e l p me.

thanks loves :))

♡-kam

ps. also- I'm so fucking lonely..dm me if you wanna talk :) or add me on snap/insta- usernames are in my bio