group? kinda?

Calum and Michael walked into Walmarto pick up the few things Luke asked for, and the few things Cal promised he'd get Mikey. They start in the direction of shower/bath stuff and Mikey starts getting antsy- not wanting to walk so much anymore.

"Cally? Carry me?" He whines and makes grabby hands over to Cal, who's already shaking his head no.

"Babe, you promised me you'd walk in the store like a big boy," he said carrying a shopping basket in one hand, and his phone in the other.

Mikey stops and stomps his foot hard on the ground, "I no wanna be big!"

When Calum looks up he sees a bunch of people staring and he starts blushing, chuckling nervously, "babe come on. Let's go get bath bombs yeah?"

"I no want bath bombs I wan 'ou to carry me!" The smaller boy screeches and Calum rushes over yanking him up and carrying down an empty aisle.

"I s-s-sowwy Cally! I no mean to! I sowwy!" He starts crying and Calum drops the boy onto his feet.

"You need to stop being a bad boy or I'll tell Luke and Ashton we won't come over. Got it?" Cal kneels in front of him, anger painted on his face.

Mikey nods quickly as the tears run heavily down his face, "I sowwy, I stop bein bad."

Calum nods and opens his arms and Michael stepped in and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends neck. They sit like that for a few minutes before Cal stands up, arms still wrapped around Michael- carrying him down to the self care aisles. He feels the smaller boy breathing deeply into his neck, and he smiles setting down the basket and picking a few bath bombs he knows his boyfriend will like. Walking farther down the aisle he finds a few more things he thinks the *younger* boy would like, and sets them in the basket as well.

He picks the basket up and walks across the store to get the food Luke asked him for. When he eventually is ready to check out he goes to self-check out and quickly scans his items and bags them, with the boy still one arm. When he finishes he struggles for a second to dig his wallet out of his back pocket, accidentally waking the boy in his arm up.

"Cally?" Mikey yawns and Cal finally grabs his wallet.

"Yeah Princess?" Cal whispers pressing his wallet against his stomach, fishing a couple bills out of it and inserts them into the register- waiting for his change.

"We go to Lukey's now?" The boy sets his head on Cal's shoulder again, closing his eyes- ready to be asleep all over again.

"Yeah baby, I just have to get the bags. Can you hold one for me?" Calum says, handing the sleepy boy the lightest bag. The boy nods and grips the bag tightly, as Cal grabs the rest.  He leaves the store quickly and when he gets to his car he nudges the boy awake, when he wakes up he sets him on his feet. 

"Can you get in and buckle for me, while I put the bags in the back?" The older boy says while unlocking the door and opening the rear doors. The sleepy boy opens his own door and gets in, before buckling his seatbelt and shutting the door. Calum finally gets in and sighs, grateful hes off of his feet.

"Otay Cally?" Mikey says from the passenger side, while playing with the hem of his shirt. 

"Yeah, I'm okay Princess. Just tired is all," he smiles over at the boy and pulls out of the parking lot and drive in the direction of Luke's house.

"You sleep at Lukey's!" Michael giggles and claps his hands.

"Yeah, I'll sleep at Lukey's," the tan boy chuckles, encouraging the boy.

The pale boy reaches over and grabs one of Calum's hands, holding it tightly, "I sowwy I was bad Cally...."

Calum rubs his thumb over his boyfriends knuckles and he brings them to his lips- kissing them lightly, "it's okay Princess. Just try to behave next time, for me?"

Mikey nods quickly with a smile, "otay Cally!"

They eventually pull into Luke's driveway and Mikey rushes up to the door leaving Calum to carry in the few bags they had. When he walks up, Michael is already spread on the couch with ashtons hovering over him- his fingers dancing along the smaller boy's sides.

"S-stop Ashy!" He squeals and trying to push the curly haired boys hands away.

"No, I never get to have time with you- silly boy!" Ashton chuckles and tickles the boy more.

"A-a-ashy!"

Calum laughs as he puts the bags in the kitchen, leaving Ash and Mikey in the living room as he walks back to Luke's room.

"Prince? You awake babe?" He whispers as he walks in, and he sees the blond laying on his side- facing the door.

His eyes flutter open and he smiles when he's greeted with the sight of his boyfriend ahead of him, "hey hot stuff," he smirks and pulls the blankets off him slowly.

Calum laughs and walks over to Luke's bed, sitting on the edge closest to the freshly awake boy. Luke lays on his back and curls his finger in his boyfriends direction, causing him to smile and lean down- pressing his lips against the others. When they pull apart, Luke has a huge grin painted across his face.

"Thanks for that cutie," he says, biting his bottom lip.

Calum rolls his eyes, "can you come out to the living room? Or do you have to stay here?"

"Welllllll, I'm not supposed to do strenuous exercise so...I dunno if I can waaaaalk," the blond smirks sarcastically up to him.

"Alright well come on then Prince, we've got two pretty boys waiting on us." Calum bends and picks him up easily.

"My hero," the blond swoons and wraps his arms tightly around his boyfriend's neck, before pressing a sloppy kiss to his cheek.

"asHY STOP!" Mikey squeals and Cal laughs when he sees the curly haired boy blowing raspberries on his neck.

"What action am I missing out on?" Luke asks from Calums arms, making both boys on the couch look up quickly.

"LUKEY!" Mikey screeches and runs over to him. Luke taps Cals arm and slides out of his grasp and falls to his knees, so he can wrap his arms tightly around his boyfriend.

"I miss 'ou Lukey!"

"I missed you too Kitten," he says pressing a kiss to the smaller boys forehead. Michael giggles before burying his head in Luke's shoulder.

"Can we watch a movie yet? I'm kind of ready for that to be honest," Ashton says plopping down on the couch, and Calum does the same beside him.

"Yay! Movies!" Mikey squeals running away from Luke and cuddling between his two sitting boyfriends.

"Wait what about me?" Luke pouts and Mikey pushes Calum a few inches away.

" 'ight hewe Lukey!"

So he snuggles between everyone and gets comfy before resting his head on Calums chest.

"So...scary? Comedy? Romance?" Ashton asks.

"ROMANCE!" Luke and Michael shout causing the others to laugh.

"Romance it is."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yee haw my guys. I hope this was good :)) have a good day/night. Stay safe♡♡

💖-kam