calum

We decide to leave, Mikey needed to go to bed because he was getting grouchy and Luke had been asleep for 3 hours. Not that we went willingly, Ashton told us for a while that we could go- we just didn't want to leave him.

Just so you know I'm not a terrible boyfriend.

I mean I sure fucking feel like it. I mean seriously, how the fuck does someone not notice when their best friend slips? I'm such a douchebag I cant believe myself.

When we get home I pick Mikey up out of the backseat and carry him up the stairs and to our apartment. When I get to our door I shift him and place him on my hip and try to find my key as quickly and quietly as possible.

"Cally?" Mikey whispers in my ear groggily, and he sits up straighter- rubbing his eyes roughly.

I pull his hands away and he pouts, "dont pout, you know you'll hurt your eyes if you do that Princess."

"otay," he mutters wrapping his arms back around my neck. I finally found the key and unlock the door before walking in and shutting it.

"Can you go get ready for dinner, kitten?" I ask setting him down on the couch.

He frowns at me and I'm about to scold him for pouting again before he starts crying again, "lukey call me kitten not 'ou," he runs his eyes again and I sigh bending down pull his hands away.

"Stop rubbing your eyes Mikey, remember what I said?"

He nods, "I 'member."

"Good boy, let's go get cleaned up for dinner. Yeah?" I say quietly to him. He nods and makes grabby hands towards me, so I left him and carry him to the bathroom sink.

"Let's watch your face baby, get rid of all the sad," I say wetting a wash rag and rubbing his cheeks with it.

He giggles, "no more sad!"

I smile down at him and rinse the rag before wiping the rest of his face, even though it really doesn't need it.

He grins and sticks out his hands, "gotta wash!!"

I chuckle as I rub the rag on his hands and he smiles in content after I finish.

"Alright petal, let's go make dinner." I say and he giggles again.

"Like dat one too," he says with a smile.

I chuckle and he holds his hands out for me to pick him up, so I do and we walk to the kitchen.

"Y'know, a couple years ago you were walking." I smile and he smiles.

"you carry me!"

I shake my head and set him down on a seat at the counter and he slaps his hands on the counter, "dinna!!"

"No shouting, Princess. Be good," I say and he nods looking down at his hands.

"Sowwy Cally."

I open the fridge and bend to look in it, "it's okay. What do you want for dinner?"

"PiZZA!" He shouts and slaps the counter again, "pizza! Pizza! Pizza!"

I stand up and turn to him, "no shouting, petal. Do you want to be put in time out?"

He shakes his head quickly, making his purple hair bounce everywhere.

"Okay, so dont shout okay?"

He nods, "we get 'za?"

"Sure, we can get 'za."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" 'ou so silly Cally!" Michael squeals as he falls onto his side.

"No you're silly, c'mon. Let's go take a bath, you're covered in sauce." I chuckle as I put the pizza box in the fridge.

"Noo!! No bath!!" He shouts pushing his chair away from the table and runs away.

"I knew you could walk!" I called after him and he laughed before I hear a door slam.

I clean off the rest of the table and washed the four dishes we always use. Then I walk down the hallway that our rooms are down.

"Where are you Mikeyyy?" I say in a sing- song voice, and I hear a giggle come from the closet we keep our vaccum and all that stuff in. I dont know why he thinks we need a whole closet for that kind of stuff but...we do.

I stop in fron of the door and lean on the wall, "you in there Princess?"

He stifles another giggle and I jiggle the handle making him squeal. He's so cute.

I open the door and see him sitting criss crossed on the floor, he looks up with a huge grin, " 'ou found me Cally!!"

I smile and he reaches up to me, "no you can walk, come on." I turn and he whines.

"But I no wanna walk!" When I turn around he's pouting. I roll my eyes and squat in front of him.

"You're not pouting, are you?"

He shakes his head, "no cally! I walk!" He says jumping up and running to the bathroom.

Thank god, I love the boy but...my back is killing me. Not that I would ever tell him that, he could ask me carry him up Mt. Everest and I would.

"Alright c'mon, bath time." I say turning on the water and plugging the tub.

"Bubbles!" He shouts and pulls his shirt off.

"Do we have bubbles? I don't..." I say looking through cabinets. I'm almost a hundred percent certain we don't.

"No bubbles?" He asks and I turn around to see him looking into the tub.

"I don't think so petal, can you take a bath without them tonight- then tomorrow we'll go and buy bubbles and anything else you want?"

He nods- pouting. I cant even scold him this time because...I mean it's a valid reason to pout.

"Otay Cally! We get bombs?" He asks getting into the tub and sitting.

I smile down at him, "sounds good, thank you Princess. Okay let's get you washed up."

After he finishes up I wrap him up in his towel and he waddles to his room- sitting on his bed once he gets there.

"Whatcha wanna wear, sugar?" I say shuffling through his drawers.

"Jammies!" He giggles and I roll my eyes.

Smartass.

"Okay. What kind of jammies?"

"Kitties!" He laughs and I nod pulling out the cat pj's I got him last Christmas and a pair of underwear. We get him dressed and he stands up beside me.

"Office?"

I nod, "office."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk how I feel about this chapter.....

Stay safe 💖

-kam