michael

when he wakes up he feels weird, heavy- big. he sighs lightly, at the feeling. he'd much rather be little, being big is hard for him.

when he stands, Ashton stirs but turns his head the opposite way- Mikey throws his blanket on him and walks back to the bathroom.

he stands in front of the mirror and stares at himself, instantly feeling uncomfortable with his lack of pants. he makes eye contact with his reflection and tries to smile at himself- then letting it waiver when he sees it doesnt meet his eyes.

he'll never be able to pull of faking being little, but he doesnt want to face the questions of why he's big. he turns on the sink and splashes his face with cold water before drying it, then walking back to Luke's empty room to find his bag.

when he searches through the bag only to find skirts and bright shirts, his heart drops. he doesn't feel like wearing this today- he doesnt feel pretty today. regardless, he slips on a baby blue tennis skirt and tucks ashtons black shirt into the waistband and turns to Luke's mirror, sighing at the image he's greeted with.

"I'm pointless," he mutters and pulls his hair in every direction, so it'll stick up the way he wants it to. He'll have to die it soon.

as he walks out to the kitchen he hears Luke whisper-call him, so he returns back to the living room where everyone was asleep.

"hey kitten, why did you wake us?" a groggy Luke whispers and Michael raises his shoulders then let's them fall, before turning to go back to the kitchen.

he bends to look in the fridge and hears someone come up behind him, "are you okay Mikey?" Luke asks softly, trying not to wake the other men up.

Michael nods and turns, "do you have bread? I kinda want toast for breakfast," he asks meeting Luke's eyes.

"oh! uhm...yeah I think it's in the cabinet," Luke says before walking over to the door and opening it, to see the bread on the third shelf, "yep! here, the toaster is over there." he points to the corner of the room beside the oven.

"thanks babe," Michael smiles weakly and walks across the room to the toaster.

"so...how'd you sleep?"

Michael nods, "good, I sleep a lot better when I'm with people. I dunno it's probably weird, me and Cal used to cuddle a lot so I'd sleep better," he slips two pieces of bread in the toaster and turns to face his blond boyfriend, "you?"

Luke smiles, "honestly I slept pretty great. if I wouldve known I sleep for a full night on the couch, I wouldve slept there before!"

Michael chuckles and Luke turns to the cabinet again, "do you want coffee? tea? milk?"

"coffee is fine, please," the lavender haired boy answers and rummages through the fridge for butter and jam (not nutella sorry lmao), when he find it his toast pops up and he grabs a plate while Luke starts a pot of coffee.

"can you make me some too?" Luke asks while he walks out of the kitchen, so Michael starts the process again before making his toast up.

after a couple bites he feels arms wrap around his waist and a head rest on his shoulder, so he leans back into the body- receiving a kiss on the cheek, "hey babyboy- where's luke? did he make you breakfast?" ashton mutters in his ear and Michael shakes his head 'no'- not answering because of the bite of toast in his mouth.

"he didnt? you shouldnt have made it yourself baby, you couldve gotten hurt." ashton scolds before turning him around to face him.

"I'm okay Ash, nobody got hurt," Michael chuckled before raising his toast to ashtons mouth for him to bite, which he does.

"you're big today?" crumbs fall from his mouth and Michael rolls his eyes, while brushing off his shirt.

"guess so, probably for the best. i have class today at three," he says before reaching behind himself to grab his other piece of toast.

"okay baby, love you," Ashton says pressing a kiss to his forehead, then turning to walk away.

michael let's his fake smile fall and he makes Luke's toast, then himself a cup of coffee. as he lifts the mug to his lips he breathes in the smell. he takes a sip then looks up to see a sleepy Calum.

"hey Cal, how'd you sleep?"

"mmgood princess, can i have a sip?" Calum yawns leaning against the counter in front of his smaller boyfriend.

"sure, hey I'm thinking of redyeing my hair today...." he says passing his mug.

"sounds good, you should do baby blue. thatd be cute on you," Calum mutters with his eyes still closed and he drinks from the cup.

"oh! I like that actually...yeah. maybe," Michael smiles- genuinely for the first time this morning- before dropping the knife he used in the sink.

"mmhm," Calum yawns again and hands Michael back his mug, before trudging down the hall. Michael smiled constantly as he walked back out to the living room and sat on the couch to watch tv.

yeet we switchin to 3rd now sorry lmao

"okay but...what should we do?" Ashton asks Luke as he puts on deodorant.

Lule sighs. repeating the same thing he's been saying for the last ten minutes, "dude. hes still out boyfriend- treat him normally for Gods sake."

"dont dude me, what the fuck I'm literally your boyfriend." Ashton exclaims throwing his deodorant at the other boy.

"stop throwing shit, this is my house! I'll call you what I want," Luke mutters and Ashton rolls his eyes to himself.

"I'm just saying- doesnt that mean hes not happy or something? like he doesnt feel safe?"

calum stumbles into the room and stretches before falling face first on the bed, "Mike's big," he yawns into the comforter and the other boys roll their eyes.

"we know."

"so do you guys want to take him to the mall? he loves shopping, rue 21 is having a sale right now," Calum says flipping over to face his two boyfriends- who stare at him with questioning looks.

"they have a guys section too! I like their tshirts- fuck off," the tan man (LMAO) groans and Luke laughs.

"I think thatd be fun, I wanna get ice cream too."

"you always want ice cream," ashton says pulling on a shirt and pants.

"ice cream is good, leave me alone."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
this chapter was so fucking hard to write kms
-kam.