michael

The rest of the day was pretty natural, we rode the star wars rides and a couple of our favorites but the highlight really was meeting Prince Phillip.

I mean, he was so sweet and...charming ironically. I dont know I just..wow. But he kept looking at Calum, maybe he was intimidated by him. A lot of guys are, that's why it's so hard for me to get anyones number to be honest. But dont tell Cally, he'd be sad if he knew that.

Honestly- he's an amazing guy. And I can tell that he likes me I just, I dont know how to feel about him though. Like duh hes hot, and hes compassionate and funny..he's perfect. So why do I hesitate?

Because things like the ice cream boy happens.

Cally has told me a few times that he doesnt know if he could ever just be with...one person. And that's kind of a problem if you're in a relationship with one person.

When I met him he was getting himself into trouble, he would do drugs and steal and all that stupid crap. He was hooking up with people left and right, he's pan, and one day he just came up to me and we hit it off.

In a totally...platonic way of course.

But even while we were "talking" he was still hooking up with people and I don't know, it's probably just best if we stay friends anyways. I mean he got that guys number anyways why would he want me.

Speaking of which- I'd have to be lying if I said that the ice cream guy wasnt cute. But you know what isnt cute? Texting the guy you just met then making him drag his friend along to meet you.

Which is where we're going now.

"What do you mean, you're meeting him right now? Cally this was our day.." I say and trail after him.

"Mikey come on, it's just dinner. And you'll ne there, so it'll just be a friendly thing" he mutters while still looking at his phone.

I groan loudly then get an idea

"Well, if this is just a friendly thing- can I invite Prince Phillip?" I smirk and cross my arms, because I know for a fact that he'll get jealous and wont allow another gu-

"Yeah sure, Mikey. It'll be cool, just a buncha guys bein dudes...a bunch of guys being..gay. ha!" He laughs to himself and goes back to typing.

Ugh.

Well, if we're staying for this I may as well get some fun out of this. It's not wveryday you meet a prince.

Mike~n~ike: hey, this is Michael. I was wondering if you wanted to come get dinner with Cal, a friend of his and I.

I bite my lip as my finger lingers on top of the 'send' button, and almost press it when someone bumps into me. I look up and I'm greeted with oceans.

"Oh hey! You're the guy from earlier- Michael..right?" The guy smiles and messes with his lip ring.

"U-uhm...yeah..who are you?" I mutter and mess with my shirt hem. I look over his shoulder at Cal, who has stopped walking when he noticed I wasnt beside him. I try to telepathically tell him to come over and save me from this...intimidatingly handsome boy. I swear I God I've seen him before but..where?

"What do you mean? I thou- oh! I play Prince Phillip, I'm Luke." He says realizing why I was so confused.

Basically I'm an idiot.

"Oh! I'm sorry haha, I didnt recognize you without the..getup," I smile and he smiles in return.

"Its fine, hey uh. Do you wanna get a bite? Like do you wanna get dinner...with me? Right now?" He says nervously scratching his neck.