imma try to just stick with 3rd but we all know I cant.

michael was awoke by loud knocking on the front door, but he didnt get up. he didnt want to. every bone in his body just wanted him to lay in bed forever, and that's what he planned on doing. so he let calum get up and open the door to let their boyfriends in, who were very happy to see the raven haired boy.

michael couldnt help but feel hurt when he heard Luke squeal Calums name, and he longed for the boy to want to see him just as much. instead, ashton walked down the hall to the room where he knew Michael was confined in.

after knocking 3 times he called for his smaller boy friend through the door. Michael's heart beat quickly and his eyes welled up with tears, he didn't understand why. maybe he was just so happy that the curly haired boy didnt forget about him.

"come in," he quietly called out and the door opened slowly, leaving the other two boyfriends in the living room, talking about their days, he walked in and shut the door.

"hey princess, what's wrong?" he asked softly while walking over to michael and lightly caressing his cheek. the smaller boy blushed and shook his head wiping away the tear stains under his eyes.

ashton knew better than to believe him so he pulled the blanket from around the smaller boy and crawled into bed beside him, "we're not leaving until you tell me."

michael cuddled into the older boys side and sighed, "im fine with that." ashton was confused as to why the boy was in a big mental state, but decided not to bring it up. they'd talk about it later.

"you know you're so beautiful right?" he whispered into the boys ear, watching a blush spread across his cheeks while he shook his head 'no'.

"yes you are, you're so gorgeous. every part of you, i love every single part of you baby," the smaller boy continued to shake his head no as Ashton continued.

"you're the reason why i wake up everyday, i get so excited at the thought of seeing you're pretty face- i cant sleep anymore. i love seeing your cute little smile, and that cute tounge bite thing you do when you're trying not to laugh," michael felt tears well up as he shoved his face into ashtons chest and continued to listen to his boyfriend compliment him, "i love watching you get excited about finding a skirt you like or when your favorite shows are on. i think its adorable when you slip and all you want to do is cuddle, and to be honest i think it's cute when you act like a brat..but dont tell Calum."

michael giggled but winced at the memory of why he's here in the first place, "no," he whispers and shakes his head again. making ashton sigh in defeat.

"baby, please dont be upset. what's wrong? please tell me," he whispered and pulled the boy in closer to him.

michael stayed quiet and sighed again as his tears drenched ashtons shirt, the boy rubbed his back soothingly, "it's okay Princess...you just have to tell me so i can help you feel happy again."

michael nodded, "i..dont feel pretty." he whispers into the older boys chest. ashton stared at the window, unaware that the boy said anything.

"come on baby, just tell me. its okay," he said soothingly, causing michael to roll his eyes.

"i dont feel pretty," he says a little louder and Ashton's heart broke.

"why not princess? what happened?"

from the living room they both heard two loud laughs then a squeal, they both assumed it was Luke-it was- and carried on with their conversation.

"come on, let it out," ashton said lightly patting the smaller boys butt. (this is completely friendly y'all chill lmao)

"i...i dunno. cal..its dumb."

Ashton sighed and pulled the boy onto his lap, where their chests are touching slightly, "Michael. listen to me, okay?" the smaller boy nods and rubs at his eyes roughly, before his hands get pulled away by Ashton.