ashy dashy (please end me)

When I wake up (yeah you know I wanna be I wanna be the man who wakes up next to you....kill me) the first thing i notice is the small boy snuggled on top of me, bundled in sheets- clutching my shirt. The second thing I notice is I'm not in my room, and the third is that I'm in bed with 2 other people aside from myself and the bundled boy- which I've come to realize is Michael.

I nudge him gently, but accidentally hit Luke's back with my elbow and wake him up instead.

"Ow what the fuck?" He groans and sits up slowly, kicking Calum awake in the process.

"Dude, it's like 9 am," Calum yawns and flips back over. I roll my eyes and nudge Michael again.

"Hm? What's wong ashy?" Mikey mutters as he curls tighter and pulls the blanket up to his neck.

"I've gotta pee, Princess. Lemme up," I say patting his leg.

He groans and moves onto his back so its pressed against my chest and lays still for a few seconds, then I hear soft snores come from him.

I groan softly and Calum chuckles, "he's ridiculously hard to wake up completely. Here- I'll go make him breakfast, he wakes up when he smells it."

He gets up and stretches and Luke coughs loudly when he stands up, we both turn to look at him and he blushes deeply.

"What's wrong Luke?" Cal asks and Luke looks down at his hands.

"Nothing Mr. Wood," he says with a smile.

"My last name isn't wood its H- oh shit," Calum says and grabs a pillow off of the bed, "I uh..I'll be in the bathroom." He runs to the bathroom and Luke laughs out loud.

"Shut up!" Cal yells from the bathroom, and we hear the shower start.

The boy on my chest groans again, "why you guys yelling?" He sits up completely and the weight of his body is completely on my bladder.

"Okay you need to move, I'm gonna pee  myself," I say before tossing him beside Luke and running towards the bathroom, forgetting that Calum is in the shower.

"CaL OPEN UP!" I shout and bang on the door with my fist.

"I'm kind of buSy!" He shouts back and I groan for the millionth time this morning.

"I swear to god if you dont open this door I'll piss on your bed, Calum!" I shout back and i hear the curtain open the the door lock click .

"Dont come in yet! I've got to get back in!" He calls and I roll my eyes.

"We both have the same thing I'm coming in," I say opening the door causing him to turn quickly and fall on the floor.

I laugh as he groans trying to pick himself up, but he slips again and falls back. My bladder aches but holy shit, I cant catch my breath.

"Help me up you fucking cunt," he groans and hold one hand up and he hides his..junk with the other.

I shake my head, "I- I can't.....have.....to......pee," I say between laughs and then there are footsteps stopping outside the door.

"Cally?! Are you okay?!" Mikey squeals and hurries over to him.

"Yeah I just slipped and now I cant get up," the naked boy says from the floor.

"Give me your hands, I'll help you up!"

Cal turns red and he shakes his head, "no you'll need both my hands to help you pull me up."