luke

"PLEASE! HELP my boyfriend isnt breathing!" Is the first thing I hear when I open my eyes.

"Cal? What's going on?" I groan and hold my throbbing head, why the fuck does it hurt so much?

"Luke? Prince, are you okay?" He says looking down at me with worried eyes. I nod and wince from the pain in my head.

"It just hurts, what happened?" I whisper and press my fingers against my temples, relieving some of the pain.

"I-I dont know, we just came to bring you stuff and you were passed out an-" he rambles and the receptionist comes out with two nurses and a stretcher.

"Put him down! We'll take care of him from here," one says as Calum lays me down lightly on it.

We'll take care of her from here, sweetie.

"Wait Cal, what's happening? What's going on?" I say feeling tears well up in my eyes and he looks at me with sad eyes.

"You need to see a doctor, I'm worried Prince. Just be good, they're gonna help you just just let them see what's wrong."

She's going to be okay, she just needs to see a doctor- you can see her afterwards.

My heart starts racing as I shake my head, causing the pain to hurt more, "n-no! i cant go back by myself, please Cal come with me I can't! Please!" I cry as my mind wanders to the fact that everyone I love who's came to the hospital- has never came out alive.

"I cant, its gonna be okay. You just need to calm down," he says as they pull me away.

Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down or you'll be escorted out of the hospital.

My body tenses up and I start sobbing, "n-no! CAL! Please!"

I get pulled into a room and the nurses start taking my blood pressure and starts starts doing vitals, one tries to hold my arms down as I pull it away from them, "nO! Please just let me go home! I'm okay! Just let me go!" I cry and a more..burly nurse comes in and pushes my forearms into the stretcher. I let out a loud cry he tells me to try and calm down.

"I-I-I can't. P-please let me-e go," I sob and he looks at me with sympathy.

"I cant you-have to calm down," he says as a nurse presses a needle into my arm. I wince in pain and let my tears run down my face silently.

"I-I'm scared," I cry and the muscular nurse nods.

"Its okay to be scared, you're going to be fine. After we get you checked in and everything a doctor will see you and you can have visitors hopefully."

She doesnt have much longer, she can have visitors now.

I nod and cringe when my head ache becomes more prominent, "can I have a tylenol? My head...." I mutter and close my eyes, then see black.

I'm sorry sir. Your mother's gone.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Just something small, hope you guys like it :)

Stay safe 💖
- kam