michael

after he hung up with Ashton he happily munched on the sandwich the older man had made him, it made him happy to know that Ashton always thought of little things- like Michael getting hungry and such. the little's heart ached with love for the older man as he constantly ate his grapes.

after he finished he got up from his seat at the table and grabbed his plate carefully, walking it slowly to the sink- careful not to drop it. after he rinsed it off he finished his juice and placed his cup in the sink too. that was one of ashtons rules, you dont have to wash dishes- but put them in the sink. Michael smiled, knowing that his Daddy would be happy he remembered the rule. his phone buzzed from the table, so he wobbled a little as he walked back over and saw a text from the curly haired man.

daddy🦖: remember to take a nap, princess. if you're still asleep when I get back we can get ice cream tonight :) love you- sleep well ♡

michael giggled and nodded to himself as he ran quickly to Ashtons bedroom and snuggled deeply into his blankets, inhaling the scent of his boyfriend. once he was comfortable he began looking through his phone and he began to play his nap time playlist, so he'd stay asleep the whole time. he desperately wanted the ice cream.

after a couple of songs he felt his eyelids get heavy and eventually they closed and he drifted into a content sleep.
☆☆☆

"princess? baby, wake up. come on," he was awoken by a soft voice, he smiled when he heard it and was greeted with his boyfriends hazel eyes.

"daddy!" he giggled and the boy kissed Ashton lightly.

"okay calm down silly boy," Ashton chuckled and lifted Michael out of bed, "i have a visitor here that wants to see You- do you wanna see him?"

Michael sent ashton a confused look and the curly haired man smiled, "its Luke baby- he wants to apologize to you."

Michael's heart raced at the thought of the messages the two had shared earlier that week, and he quickly shook his head no, "no! no wanna!"

Ashton sighed and set the boy back down on the bed, "hey- look at me. I know what happened between you two wasnt good, but...he feels bad about it baby. I promise he does, just..give him a chance? yeah?"

Michael crossed his arms across his chest and pouted, earning a stern glance from Ashton Even though he didnt say it, michael could practically hear him say "no pouting."

"I get two scoops?" Michael murmured, and Ashton kissed his forehead softly

"you can get anything you want baby boy."

Michael grinned, "I WAN A HUN'RED!"

Ashton let out a laugh, "that's not what I meant silly- you can get two scoops with toppings."

Michael gnawed on his lip, thinking about the mans offer, "hun'red topp'ngs?"

Ashton smirked and nodded, "sure- a hundred toppings. let's go see Luke okay?"

Michael nodded warily and held his arms open for the man to pick him up again- which he does. Leaving Michael to rest his head in the crook of his neck, blowing raspberries every few seconds to make Ashton laugh.

when they got to the livingroom, Luke was sat on the couch staring at the hall waiting for them to come round. michael wasnt able to see him until Ashton set him on the couch across from the blond. and when he did he pulled his knees up to his chin- recalling all the things luke had said to him. his eyes began to burn at the thoughts but I decided to be a big boy for Ashton...and to get the ice cream.

"hey mikey..." Luke whispered and scooted to the smaller boy, who pulled his knees closer to his chest.

"h-hi lukey," he whispered and placed his face in his knees, the room was quiet for a second then he heard footsteps walk away from his side. when he looked up, ashton was gone.