19

After that day,.Xiao Zhan went back to his usual him toward Yibo. The .one who didn't talk to Yibo or paid attention to Yibo.  H:s back to hung out more with Ji Li and A Qing and other friends. He didn't bother to take a glance at Yibo anymore.

It hurts Yibo so much. He missed Xiao Zhan who always annoy and tease him, made him blushing just with his smile and annoying nag.

Like today, Yibo entered the class when he saw Xiao Zhan from the opposite direction with Ji Li clung his hand on Xiao Zhan:s shoulder.  They were laughing at something. Maybe Ji Li:s lame joke again. Yibo's eyes glued at Xiao Zhan who was letting out a carefree laugh.

They bumped into each other at the entryway.

"Hi, Yibo!" Ji Li greeted him.

Yibo didn't respond. His eyes were stuck to a certain person who totally ignoring his existential. Xiao Zhan even brushed his shoulder wit Yibo:s but never say a word, not even took a single glance. It has been 2 weeks since the day Xiao Zhan has confessed.

Yibo bit his lower lip, suppressing the tears which threatening to escape from his eyes. His fingers clenched on his bag's strap tightly until the knuckles turned white.

Yibo entered the class, sat at the front row. Before he took a seat, he glanced at Xiao Zhan who was being hugged by Jillian, the prettiest girl in the class. Yibo's heart clenched painfully. He quickly looked away and sat on his seat.

Days in campus became a long and boring times to Yibo, even when he only had one subject for the day. It would be the longest 3 hours in his life.

He sped up with his bike, headed home. Reached the house, he didn't go to the mansion,but straight away to the cottage. He unlocked the door and burst into the house.

LiFen who was doing a thread on her embroidery tray turned her attention. He saw Yibo ran to her and hugged her. He let out a sob on his mother's lap.

"What happened, my dear...?" LiFen stroke Yibo:s hair.

"I can't take it anymore, Mom...!" Yibo wailed.

"Is there anything bothering you?" She asked.

"I love him so much, Mom..!"

"Then why didn't you make him yours?"

"I can't!"

"Why you can't? Does he have a girlfriend? Or boyfriend? He didn't like you?"

"He confessed that he likes me, Mom..!"

LiFen's lips curled upward, forming a smirk. She kept stoking her son's head who never lift up his head from her lap.

"Then that's a good beginning, my dear..."

"I can't! I can't love him back! I can't even show it to him that I like him too!"

"Why not?"

"If I do, he'll die!"

LiFen's eyes snapped a glare. But she managed to stay calm. She lifted up Yibo's head to look at her.

"That is a nonsense, Ah Bo..! Who did tell you that rubbish?" She caressed Yibo's face.

"My dream.... My dream kept telling me that...!"

LiFen waved her hand.

"What a rubbish! Do you even believe such dream?"

"But it kept coming for past three years, Mom...! And telling me the same thing again and again..!"

"I'll tell you... DO NOT BELIEVE! That is only the devil who wanted to forbid you from getting your happiness! "

"But the person in my dream who telling me that was Xiao Zhan's mom, Mom..!"