13

I guess, from this chapter I will start with the author's POV instead of the personal characters ones. I'm not good at this one, since i couldn't fully express how and what I feel in their emotions.

Xiao Zhan was riding his e-scooter on pedestrian way alone, when another e-scooter rode beside him. He turned.  It was A Qing.

"Hey, Xiao Zhan? What a lovely morning!" A Qing greeted him.

Xiao Zhan only sneered, then turned his gaze again to the front.

"Heyy... What's with that look? Yesterday been clean the library again? Or the laboratory?" A Qing nudged his elbow.

"No. It's Wang Yibo..." Xiao Zhan mumbles. He pouted.

"That Ice Prince again? Why are you even bother about him? He always like that, pa?" A Qing snorted.

"I don't understand him!"

"And who does?"

Xiao Zhan glared at A Qing. Then exhaled his breath heavily.

"What's it with him?" A Qing asked him, gave a concern saw her friend looked desperate.

"I don't get it! At one time he cares me so much... But at the other time, he sees as if he's facing his big enemy.... Maybe worse. He feels disgust as if I'm a dirty scumbag..." Said Xiao Zhan.

"Yeah, yeah.... I heard you quite close with him recently... " A Qing muttered.

"He:s not overall bad, anyway. He opens to those who approaching him and talk nicely to him...!" Xiao Zhan gave his opinion.

"You're little rascal! How could you talk nicely? Especially to him!" A Qing snickered. "I think you more to tease him!" She added.

"Weyy... I'm not that bad, ok?" Xiao Zhan made a protest.

"But sometimes I saw you with him? You teased him a lot! And I saw he often blushed like crazy, while he looks away from you! You must be teasing him?" A Qing glared.

Xiao Zhan smiled when he remember about how Yibo always hides his blushing face from him by looking away.

"Eyyy... What's with that smile??" A Qing who saw it teasing him.

"What?" Xiao Zhan startled. The red tint crept up into his cheeks. A Qing laughed.

"By any chance.... Do you like that Ice Prince?" A Qing .asked, made Xiao Zhan was in great shock.

"In  a romantic way?" A Qing added, more teasingly.

Xiao Zhan glanced at her with a fierce face. He didn't see if in front was a power pole.

"Xiao Zhan! In front of you!" A Qing screamed. But it was too late.

Xiao Zhan crashed the pole, head first, caused a ball on his forehead.

"Awww!!!" Xiao Zhan cried. He fell down from his e-scooter.

A Qing threw his scooter and rushed to go to Xiao Zhan.

" Are you ok?" She asked. She helped Xiao Zhan to get up.

"How's my forehead?" He asked A Qing.

A Qing pushed Xiao Zhan's bang to the back, and examine his forehead.

"It got a ball already... And a minor cut only. Reach the campus, you better treat you injury first in the infirmary before going for class!" A Qing suggested.

"Yeah... Great! My handsome face got a ball already..." Xiao Zhan grumbled. He picked his scooter up.

"Who ask you to not see the way then??" A Qing scolded him.