4

__Xiao Zhan__

In this time library was so empty and cold. And most of the lights had been switched off already. Except for Ms. Chen who was busy at the front counter with the library's administrations and me who scrolling around in between the shelves after shelves, there was no other single soul of human staying here. Think about it, the hair on my nape were stand upright. I was shuddered. I quickly came out of the shelves row and picking up the books scatered on the tables.

Shit! I wasn't supposed to think about that earlier. Now I saw something wicked. Hahaha... Am I hallucinating? Because there, at the bench in the corner of the room, I saw a figure was sitting, showing its back. Sat and didn't move. All the hair on my body arose.

"To all the Gods in Heaven.... Please save me..! Make that creature out of here, please God...." I whispered,pray quietly with my heart was trembling and made a quick pace until I could hear its beating.

I kept walking, picking up the books, pushing the trolley around. I couldn't leave my job halfway. Otherwise the professor would adding another punishment.

I walked as slowly and soundlessly as I can. The cold sweat formed in my every single pore, as I walked closer to the mysterious figure who was sitting silently and motionless in the corner if the room.

I think this figure is familiar... Is it a deceased of my ancestor? Which dynasty he's came from? And why does he suddenly visiting me here?

That thought was what I could think at the time. And I walked closer and closer,until I saw the figure was make a slight move and.... He turned around. I felt my soul leaves my body,made me scream.

"Aaarrrggghhhh!"

I almost fainted. But when I saw the figure's face, I breathe out and a bit relief. It was Wang Yibo! Why was he still at the campus? It's late already. Already dinner time. Ah! His old man asked him to do the favor. Maybe he was doing it now.

I smiled at him and rubbed my chest. He looked at me still with his cold gaze, but his brows were twist.

"Yibo! You're scared me to the death!" I spoke.

He didn't reply. He turned back and do thing he was doing earlier. I walked closer,then sat in front of him.

"Yibo! What are you doing here so late? Why didn't you go home?" I asked him.

"I'm watching you," he replied with his deep cold voice.

"Me? But why?' I was confuse.

"To discipline you, because since the first year, you have gotten into countless detention."

I was awe. Not because of the reason why was he here. But it was the so many words he had spoken in one sentence I've ever heard from him when he talked to his classmates. He never talk more than 3 or 4 words if we asked him something .

"Do your work and finish it quickly. The library is closing soon." He said when he saw me still sitting there and grinmed uncontrollably.

"Oh! Yes! Yeah....!" I leaped a bit. Then i got up. He pushed a stack of books at me without looking.

I looked around,and there were other stacks of books on every table with a vary amount of books. I turned to him who now was busy again with his own bussiness, doing something on a stack of papers.

I smiled fondly. This cold prince sometimes very ammusing. One time he acts as if he is so arrogant and self-centered. At the other time he is  caring and full of love. Ahh... If only I saw this side of him earlier, I wouldn't ever confronted and badmouthed him.

I collected stack after stack of the books and proceed to organize them into the respective place.

It's almost an hour I did my job. I kept scrolling in the shelves halls, putting on the books on the rack, when suddenly a white face, veeeeeery white! Appeared in front of me out of nowhere. And it scared me to death!

"Aaarrgggghhhh! Sadako!!" I screamed. I automatically threw the books at that figure.

"Aw! Aw! Zhan Zhan! It's me! A Qing! I'm not Sadako!" With a high pinch voice,the figure cried.

I stopped throwing the books and took a closer look at the figure who now covering her face. When I got closer, suddenly she removed her hands from her face and roared : "Haaaaaaa...!!!!!"

" Ghoooossttt!" I screamed again and slapped her face.

"Ouch..! Zhan Zhan... You are so mean..!" She made a complain. She touched her cheek that I just slapped on.

I recognized her voice. Yes, it was A Qing, my friend. I confirmed. And my neighbour, too.

"It's your fault! Why did you scared me??" I retorted.

She pouted and removes a few strains of her long hair from her face.

"And what is this? You dressed like a ghost. And for God sake! It's night time!" I scolded her already.

"What can I do? I just finished my theater acting lesson and I was too tired to remove the make up and the costumes in the studio. And I remember you are still at campus for your detention. So I bought a dinner for you. Here!" She said, and passed me a take out food box inside the plastic bag.

"Ahh... So nice of you. Sorry for slapping you just now. I almost died of fear!" I tapped her cheeks to comfort her.

I took the package from her.

"Whoa... Braised beef noodle!" I was so delighted when I peeked inside the plastic bag and smelled the delicious aroma.

"Hurry up eat! It's late already. I'll get going now. My boyfriend is waiting in the gate!" She said and walked away.

"Hey! A Qing! Make sure you remove your make up and your dress! Otherwise he will runs away or even meets his death when he sees you!" I shouted. A Qing waved her hand without turning.

I smiled and turned to find a table to enjoy my meal. And I saw Wang Yibo was standing at the end of tjet hall, looked at me with his usual cold gaze. But there was something unusual with his expression. His poker gave slightly shows an emotion. But I couldn't say what kind of emotion it was.

I smiled at him and raised the package.

"A Qing bought me a dinner. Do you want some?" I told him.

But he didn't give me any responses. He looked away, and then walked away. I just shrugged it off. Couldn't care less of it, since my stomach began to growl, scolding me to feed it before the worms inside eating up my intestines.