2

__Wang Yibo__

I was putting my books into my bag when his friend came and clung to him. I glared at him. But no one noticed. Then, I heard them talk about lunch and what to eat. I found out that Xiao Zhan guy loves the spicy food. They kept ranting about until they left the class.

I sighed. Then I took out my phone. There was a message from my father. He ordered me to come to his office. I sighed again. How could I make friends if everytime I completed a class then he will asked me to come to see him for bussiness matter. He snatched all my childhood and teenage's moments, for me to be an adult before I'm ready.

Gradually, I got up and walked out of the classroom to go to the University Presidents office which located at the F building.

I knocked at the big black door. And without waiting for the person inside to give me permission to go in, I entered the room. There was an old man sat on his seat of honor, doing the paperworks.

"What's up, Old Man...!" I greeted him disrespectfully.

The old man , I mean my father put down his work. He gazed at me sharply.

"Is that how you greet your father? And the Uni president director?" He judged me heavily.

" Just tell me what do you want me to do?" I asked him and sit on the sofa.

He leant on the backrest. He looked at me with his wicked smile formed on his lips. The smile I hated the most.

"I heard there is a certain boy who always get the detention almost everyday....!" My father started to talk.

I raised my eyebrow while staring at him. I got no idea what he means with that statement.

"So?" I finally asked him out of my curiosity.

"This boy happened to be your classmate. Isn't he?" He said.

I only shrugged. So, he was talking about this Xiao Zhan guy.

"Can you watch him?" He asked me.

"Why me? And for what?' I snapped with his request.

"Because you are the heir of this University. And I don't want a student with lack of discipline to be in my University! I want you to watch him so you can discipline him."

"Why don't you ask the dean to discipline him?"

"Because you are his classmate and the same age with him. And you are the student council president here who have to watch every students who attending the University!"

I sighed and rubbed my face in frustration. Seriously, I have to deal with that big mouth rascal. I can lost my peaceful time if I have to stay close to him.

"Yibo?" My father called my name.

"Fine!" I gave him the answer.

He smiled. Then started to doing his work again.

"Good. You may go now." He said.

I grunted and stood up. Then stomped out of the room,left the proud old man in his own office.

On the way to the council room, I saw that Xiao Zhan guy walked with a girl. They talked and laughed. I watched them. The girl's hand was snaked into his arm comfortably. Such a flirt guy!

I looked away and began to walk again, when suddenly he shouted.

"Hey, Yibo! Wait!"

I paused. I looked at him. He was approaching me, half running. When he reached me, he was grinning uncontrollably.

"What do you want?" I asked him, coldly.

"Ahh... What's with the stiff reaction? We are classmate, Yibo..!" He spoke with playfully tone an never stop grinning.

"I'm busy."

"Aiya... I know you always busy, since you are a council president. But don't you have time to make friends." He began to blabbering. And I just kept quiete without looking at him.

He moved to the front, so I would see him. But I turned slightly to avoid him.

"Yibo! I don't know why you seem to hate me. But we are the calssmate since the first year. We always in the same class. Don't you want at least to talk to me?" He insisted.

"Nothing to talk about." I said, shortly.

"Hey! If we are beriends, we will have many things to talk about..!"

"I don't need friend." I said. Then I walked away.

"Huh?" I saw him dumfounded through the corner of my eyes.

He didn't chase me. He just stood there in astonished,I think. And I heard his girlfriend talked to him. And he being a whining boy, just whining and I heard he was huffing. I wanted to turn around  and see what he was doing. But the voice inside me forbids me to do so. So I just kept walking in silent.

I entered the council room. There was my assistant, Yu Nan, doing some paperwork.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"It's the report from library. Ms. Chen asked us to help her to check the current books we have in the library, because the uni going to order more subject books to be added in the library.," Said Yu Nan.

"Give it to me. I'll do it."

"Are you sure you don't need any help? I can ask another stud..."

"I'll do it. I guess I'll finish it by today."

"Huh? At least it'll take tome 3 to 4 hours to do it? Do you have time? You have no class anymore?"

"I'll do it after my classes are over."

"So... You will stay here after class?"

I nodded. Yu Nan passed me the papers.

" Then... Here they go! Thanks,man..!" Yu Nan looked glad.

I just gave him a nod as the respond. He smiled and cleared up his table.

"I gotta go! I have class in a few minutes."

Again I nodded,without utter a single word. Yu Nan stomped out of the room.

After Yu Nan gone, I looked at the papers in my hand. I sighed. At least I have something reliable to do while watching that little rascal who loves to create troubles.

I kept the paper inside the drawer then I walked out too, to have a quick lunch since my next class was coming soon.