16

Aunty Lin was agitated on his seat while watching over her Madam who calmly was knitting a shawl.

"What's happening, Feng Rui? I saw you so restless since just now?" Asked LiFen without averted her eyes from her knitting yarn.

"Umm... Nothing. Nothing happens, Madam...!" Aunty Lin said, nervously.

"Ok..." LiFen replied, didn't bother that her servant was fidgeting with the hem of her own blouse.

"Umm... Madam?" Aunty Lin called her Madam after silent for quite some time.

"Hmh?" LiFen responded. Still didn't turn.

"About the boy that Young Master like..."

"Yes? Why's with him?"

"He... Xiao Zhan.... Do you know that... He..." Aunty hesitated.

"I know," LiFen put down her knitting needle.

"You know?" Aunty Lin was surprise.

"Of course! Yibo will only falls in love with his fate. And his fate is Ruyi's son. His fate written by the demon, since Yibo was created by the contract with the devil. And of course it wasn't for free. My father had to give his soul to the devil and worshipping him. I wanted a child of my own so badly, since I couldn't get pregnant. And I was so jealous of Ruyi. She had everything I couldn't have. She's beautiful, smart, has a most handsome and rich boyfriend in the campus, and pregnant. I hate all those about her! I was rich, and she was living in the orphanage. I knew her since elementary school, by my mother who was a charity activist. And we became friends since then. But she always a winner in almost everything! I hate that!"

"Madam!" Aunty Lin screamed when she saw LiFen stabbed her own palm with the needle.

She hurriedly dragged LiFen to the basin and washed  the blood off. She sprayed some antiseptic on the wound and covered it with the plaster.

"When she was pregnant, I was really jealous of her.  It was the climax of my jealousy. That time I had married with Yibo's father, but still couldn't pregnant. So my father helped me by making a deal with the demon, to make me pregnant. My father brought me to meet the demon and I have  to agree with the terms and conditions the demon have to get me pregnant. He said I have to do a ritual and have sex with the demon himself..."

Aunty Lin gasped. She couldn't believe with what she just heard.

"So? So...? Young Master is..."

"Of course he is a human!" LiFen snapped and glared at Aunty Lin. Then she looked to the front blankly.

"I refused to make love with the demon. His appearance was so scary. So...." LiFen continued.

"So...?" Aunty Lin was curious.

"I did it with my own father..." Said LiFen in a low voice. Then she cried.

"My Dear Lord!!!" Aunty Lin fell on the floor. Her legs unable to support her weight anymore. She cried.

"Yibo is my father's son.... Feng Rui... Don't tell anyone about this...!"

Aunty Lin nodded.

"How about the cure? Is there any cure to get rid of the curse?" Aunty Lin asked.

"Yes..." LiFei replied.

"And what is that?"

LiFei looked at Aunty Lin with a cold gaze.

"I can't even tell my soul about this.... It risked my life..." LiFei said under her breath.

"But Young Master was so desperate, Madam...  He loves Xiao Zhan so much! That day he cried painfully because he couldn't confess."

"Can I know why?"

"Miss Dao Ruyi came to him to rind him."

"Hmm... So she's  haunting my son now, after I hide in this cottage..." LiFen muttered."He will forget him after he dies..." She added.

Aunty Lin was in a great shock. Her eyes widened.

"So... You're aiming to kill him? This Xiao Zhan?"

"Who cares? He's Ruyi's son! I hate her! All the miserable happened to me is beacuse of her! I lost everything to her! Mu dream man! My father! And I won't let her to take my son, too!"

"Madam.... Xiao Zhan is innocent...!He has nothing to do with all this. like Young master..."

"It's her to be blamed. He's not supposed to moved to Beijing and met my son. I gone from Guangdong, so at least i could  save my son and him. But Ruyi guided them to come here and find my son! She'll get what she's been asked for?" And LiFen started to lost control. She threw and destroyed anything she could grab.

Aunty Lin got up with the strength she had and tried to calm LiFen down. She held LiFen's body. But LiFen who's been conquered with the grudges and anger was too strong. She's thrown on the floor. Until the door roughly opened. It was Wang Lei.

"Feng Rui! Get me her sedative!" Wang Lei shouted while he grabbed and held his wife.

Aunty Lin quickly took what her Master has been asked. He gave the syringe to Wang Lei.

"Help me to hold her!" Wang Lei glanced to Aunty Lin.

Aunty Lin grabbed and held LiFen's arms while Wang Lei ejected the syringe into her blood stream. After a few seconds, LiFen's body went weak. No more struggle and fight from her. She fell into Wang Lei's arms.

"She's sleeping now..." Said Wang Lei relieved.

Wang Lei carried his wife and put her in the bed.

"What happened recently?" He asked Aunty Lin.

"She was telling me her past..."

"About the occult again?"

Aunty Lin nodded.

"Don't lead her to remember her past and make her telling you. I want her to forget about all of that..!'

"How will she forget if she brought and kept them with her until now?"  Aunty Lin murmurs.

Wang Lei looked at her and furrowed his brow. Aunty Lin went out of the cottage .