7

19 years ago.

In a stormy night, a young woman crawled out of the hospital, carrying a small figure wrapped in a receiving blanket. Blood stained her hospital dress on its lower part. She seemed in a great fear. She kept turning her head over her shoulders.

The small figure in her arms made a small noise. She shushed it.

"Don't cry, baby... Not now. Let mommy save you..." She soothed the baby's crankiness.

A strong wind blew her face and messy hair. She tightened her embrace on the baby.

"There she is!" A male's voice echoed in the empty stormy street.

The woman got allert. With the strength she has, she ran in  the dark and empty alley. Her breath sounded harshly.

"No! No? They can't hurt you! They will never be able to take you away..!" She spoke.in her thought.

The baby started to cry. The woman was desperately shushed it. She also started to cry.

"GOD! Please protect my baby!!" She cried out.

She looked again over  her shoulder to check out her chasers. They're nowhere to be seen.

"We save for now.... Shhhh.... We save, baby..." She whispered through her breathless lungs.

She reached the end of the alley. She quicken her pace. There, she saw a woman, stuffing her groceries into an old car. The woman was wearing a thick coat due to the wind of the storm which blew furiously. Sometimes she lost her control to manage her steadiness, blown by the strong wind.

"Aah! Finally! Stock for the whole week!" Her relief sighing could be heard.

She closed the car boot and proceeded to the driver side door, when a woman crashed into her with a crying baby in her arms.

"Owh! My Lord! What are you doing with your baby in the storm,  girl???"  She was in a shock.

"Jie... Please, help me... Save my baby...?" The younger woman pleaded.

"What? Wait! Who are you?" The older woman examined the younger appearance.

"Did you run from a hospital? Did you just give birth to your baby? What are you running from, my dear?" The older bombarding her with questions.

"I can't explain it to you.... Please, save my baby. Only my baby! Bring him with you! Please, Jie! He's innocent!" The younger began to cry. She held out her crying baby toward the older.

"But I don't know you..." The older was hesitate.

"Do you only help the people that you know, Jie???"

"No! That's not what I mean...! I..."

"My baby is in danger! They're hunting him! They will kill him! He's innocent! Please, Jie... Help him!"

The older nods. She took the baby from his mother's arms.

"His name is Xiao Zhan. Please, return him to his father when everything is back to normal. Here! It's amulet to keep him save. I've created it for him!" The younger woman removed a red string dangled with a white bunny charm on it from her wrist and passed it to the older woman.

"My husband's name is Xiao Feng Jie. You must be know him. And my name is Han Dao Ruyi if it needed. Please, leave now! They're coming soon!"

The younger woman pushed the older one to get into the car. She saw two toddler booster at backseat. The older one, put the baby in one of the boosters and buckled it up tightly.

"How about you??" She ask the younger one.

The younger shook her head.

"They'll be chasing me. I'll distract them while you make an escape with my baby. Go! Faster!"

The older woman nodded. Without wasting another second, he climbed on her car and drove off as fast as she could manage.

The younger stood there until the car disappeared from her sight.

"God.... Please protect my Xiao Zhan..." She whispered.

"We got her!!!" The voice startled her. She tried to make an escape, but the man was faster and grabbed her long messy hair.

"You can't run anymore, woman!" The man shouted.

The woman hissed and wailed, while the man dragged her by hair.

In a dim and damp room, the woman being thrown.

"Arrgh!" She grunted when her body hit the hard floor.

"You're really made so much trouble, bitch!" The man cursed him before he closed the door,left the woman in a cold and agony.

A sob could be heard. She was crying to her fate.

"My baby... Xiao Zhan.... Be save, son..." She whispered and whimpering. She cried and wailed until she fell into a deep slumber.

"Wake up, Bitch!" A voice echoed in the dim light room,

"Urgh!" She grunted when a kick landed on her unhealed stomach from surgery. The blood oozed from the broken stitches.

Holding her bloody injury, she got up. She glared with so much hatred at the tall and big man in front of her.

"Filthy bitch! Where is the baby???" The man shouted at her.

"I don't have him!' she snarled.

"You dare to go against me!"

A hard slap greeted her face. The blood streaming from her nose and cracked lips. But she didn't budge. She still threw a death glare at the man.

"I told you to give me your first born, and your life will be in peace!"

"Why would I be live in peace if I have to sacrifice my child??"

"It's our compact! You've made a deal!"

"Then I changed my mind!"

"No change mind when you entered the occult circle!"

"I'll sacrifice myself!" With those words, she recieved another kick on her abdomen, made her body jumped backward and hit the wall.

" We want the sacred and innocent ones, not a filthy one like you!"

"The demon itself filthy and disgusting! Why does he want the sacred one??"

"You're arrogant bitch!! Go to hell!!" The man howled and slashed her injured abdomen then slashed her neck.

The woman fell into ground, bathed on her own blood.

"You will never be able to kill.... Him. Your owñ... Gen-eration w-will save.. h-him. .." the woman says.

"Your chant is not valued already!" The man snarled.

"It... Is m-mo.. mother's... L+love. N-... Not a dem-oni-c chant..."

"Shut up! Shut up!" The man stabbed his dagger deep inside the woman chest, until she breath out her last breath.

Then he got up with hands and clothes soaked in blood. He laughed as if he was in victory. But and then he wailed.

"Lifen.... I have to tell her this consequence...! My child...!" He whispered to himself, and left the room with the woman he was just killed brutally in a horrible way.