10

"You can save him. But you are not the cure...!"

Yibo sat inside the student council room. Stared to the front, where a woman, dressed in bloodsoaked hospital gown stood up. Part of her face mostly covered with her messy long hair.

"Save him.... Don't confess your true feeling. You can save him. You are not the cure. You can save him. You are not the cure. You can save him. You are not the cure.."

The warning from the woman kept chanting the words repeteadly, deafening Yibo's ears. Then a very bright light, blinded him,came from the woman's body, and the woman blast, disappeared in merely seconds.

Yibo snapped from the table abruptly. He squinted his eyes to the pain attacking his head of a sudden wake up.

"Are you ok?" A voice startled him. He adjusted his eyes to the room's light and turned to the voice came from. He saw Xiao Zhan was sitting right in front of him at the other end of the table. Yibo flinched.

"W-what are you doing here?" Yibo a bit nervous.

"Watching you sleep," Xiao Zhan smiled mischievously.

A crimson red crept up on Yibo's face. He looked away.

"Aish! You are so obvious, Yibo... Everytime you're blushing then you'll look away!" Xiao Zhan teased him.

"I'm only blushing to you..." Yibo murmured the words. Wasn't loud enough to Xiao Zhan's ears.

"What?" Xiao Zhan couldn't catch the words.

"Nothing." Yibo replied quickly. " What are you doing here?" He asked.

"You promised me to have lunch with me...!" Xiao Zhan pouted.

Yibo flinched.  The last one hour before lunch break, they didn't have class. So he spent his time in the council room, and happened falling asleep there.

"Is it already lunch time?" He asked again.

Still pouting, Xiao Zhan nodded. Yibo got up from his chair.

"Eh? Where are you going?" Xiao Zhan confused when he saw Yibo leaving the room.

"Wait here," Yibo said and stormed out of the room.

Xiao Zhan arched his eyebrows, wondered where is Yibo going to or what he's going to do. But after a while he shrugged it off.

After a while, Yibo still hasn't comeback. Xiao Zhan felt agitated already. He started fidgeting with his fingers, drummed the table with them, then laid his head on the table.

"Where is he? Does he mind to have lunch with me, that's why he left?" Xiao Zhan mumbled to himself.

Minutes later, a plastic bag filled with a box of take out food appeared in front of his nose. Xiao Zhan flinched, then he raised his head from the table, turned around to see who it was. There was Yibo who was standing in front of him, held out a take out food at him.

"What's this?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Your lunch." Yibo answered.

Xiao Zhan's eyes gone big. He didn't expect Yibo went out to buy him food.

"I didn't bring extra lunch. So I bought it for you, since you asked me to have lunch with you," Yibo added.

Xiao Zhan laughed awkwardly. He took the plastic bag from Yibo.

"You don't need to do this. I have some snacks in my bag. That will do." Xiao Zhan felt awful.

"You can't have snacks only for lunch. It doesn't give you enough energy," said Yibo,lecturing.

It's not that, I just want to see your expression while you enjoying your food. If I eat too, I will miss it since I'm a foodie who will enjoy the food than watching the scenery in front of me.... Xiao Zhan thought to himself.

Xiao Zhan snapped from his thought when he saw Yibo was exiting the room. He quickly got up and followed him.

They sat on the bench under the tree. They put their food on the wooden table. Xiao Zhan opened his food box while peeping to Yibo's food. It was only a little rice, stir fried vegetables with a few chunks of meat, and a fried dumpling. And when he opened his, the delicious aroma tickled his nose. He looked at his food. It was rice with Sichuan Three Pepper and pork belly stir fry and stir fried bok choy.

Xiao Zhan took a glance at Yibo who already enjoying his food.

"How do you know I like to eat Sichuan food?" I asked him.

"Just eat your lunch. Don't talk." Yibo replied without turning.

Xiao Zhan juts his lips in irritation. Then he started to dig into his food.

"Whoaa.... This is so fantastic!I don't think our campus cafe is selling this food. I didn't find one like this!"  Xiao Zhan cried out of joy having a good food.

Yibo just glanced at him. But he didn't say anything.

"Yibo! Where did you buy this?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Yibo didn't answer. Instead he picked a piece of green pepper with his chopstick and shoved it into Xiao Zhan's mouth.

"Stop talking. Just eat." He said.

Xiao Zhan stared at him, dumfounded. He's been fed by the ice prince who never have a skinship with others. He continued eating with  blushing face the whole time. He became very quiete after that.

"Aaah...! It's a very good food. Thanks, Yibo! Next time, I'll ask Mother to cook it for me at home..!" Xiao Zhan put the box inside the plastic bag and dumped it into the trash bin.

He returned to the table. He grinned at Yibo who staring at him. Stir fried pork belly rather so oily, since oyt an unhealthy dish due to the fat consist. And it's oily excessive was remaining on Xiao Zhan's lips.

Yibo gaze at Xiao Zhan. Without his own concern, he leaned forward to Xiao  Zhan who stuned at the action. Yibo kept leaning inward, closer and closer to Xiao Zhan, until the vision and the voice in his mind snapped him. A white bunny charm dangling on the red string and a woman voiced out: " You can save him. But you are not the cure. Save him! Don't confess! He will die!"

Yibo flinched. His sense got back in him, and he shook his desire away. He raised his hand and wiped Xiao Zhan lips with a tissue.

"Belly pork indeed very oily and unhealthy. You better don't eat them often.." he said, and pulled  his head backward.

Xiao Zhan let out the breath he was holding when he saw Yibo's face came closer to his. He smiled sheepishly at his heartbeat's rate which jumping up to his throat, made him speechless. And he kind of disappointed that Yibo pulled back. He chuckled at his feeling.

"Let:s go to get to the next class." Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan still couldn't utter a word. He just nodded and got up from his seat, and followed Yibo walked to attend another class which held at the other building.