18

" Why should Xiao Zhan dies?" BaoZai mumbles.

A gush of a strong wind swept her face,made her staggered backward. A hollow figure came out of a thin air.

"Father...." BaoZai bow to the hollow figure.

"My child.... You need to work harder to protect your husband's child. Even his mother was an occult program member once and she had a rare cult power within her, she didn't regenarate it to her child,because it would endanger his life. She wanted her child to  be an ordinary human. ..! " The figure voiced out.

"But why they wanted him to die?" BaoZai asked.

"To prevent other person from his death."

"Who?"

"His fate."

BaoZai furrowed her brows.

"Wang Yibo?" She mutters.

"He's a child made of the deal with the devil. He has a lifetime limit made by the devil. When he reach 20, the devil will take him back and make him as a sacrifice, since his parents couldn't give him a victimize the devil wAnted. Your foster child..."

"Why did he wants him if he's only an ordinary people?'

"Because he's the one that his fate's elder has promised the devil. They promised him to give your foster child as a victimize, because his mother was an occult program member once who has came against the devil's will with her power."

"I don't understand."

"When the time comes, you will, my child..!"

"If Xiao Zhan is the cure for his fate.... Then what is the cure for Xiao Zhan, Father...?"

It was silent. The hollow man stood, ( I mean flying around), since his feet didn't touch the ground.

"It's kept inside his mother's body..." The hollow man said.

'Dao Ruyi's?"

"No. Zhao LiFen."

"Who is that?"

"Wang Yibo's mother."

BaoZai took a deep breath. She felt jer chest been cramped in two big stones.

"Be aware of her. She's a dangerous woman."

After he has said that, he disappeared into a thin air.

"Thank you, Father...." BaoZai lowered her head.

***

Xiao Zhan organized the experiment bottles on the shelf. Then he grabbed his broom to start to sweep the floor.

"Aish! How come the Science students are so messy??" Xiao Zhan grumbled.

Yibo paused sweeping  the floor. He stared at Xiao Zhan who swept and pouted. He slightly smiled. He never been tired to look at the cute bunny in front of him. Then a thought came across his mind.

"He's so cute and lively. I can't believe that he's dying. I really have to get the cure before it's too late... I love him so much. I can't bear to lose him..."

"Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted, startled Yibo who was busy with his own thought.

"Huh?" Yibo dumfounded.

"What are you thinking of? I called your name many times, you just looked at me like a dumb!" Xiao Zhan snorted .

"What do you want?" Yibo asked.

"Hand me over the dustpan!" Xiao Zhan replied, and snatched the dustpan from Yibo's grip.

"Oh!" Yibo gasped.

"What happened to you?" Xiao Zhan asked him, while swept the rubbish into the dustpan.

"N - -n - nothing..!" Yibo stutered.

"Are you sure?" Xiao Zhan stared at him.

Yibo didn't answer. He resumed his job. Xiao Zhan came closer to him. A teasing smile plastered on his face.

"Hey!" Xiao Zhan poked Yibo's arm.

Yibo ignored him. Xiao Zhan went around him.

"Yibo..!" Xiao Zhan called Yibo, right beside his ear.

Yibo still ignored him. Xiao Zhan pouted.

"By any chance.... Do you like me? " Asked Xiao Zhan.

"No." Yibo answers immediately. "I love you," said Yibo in his heart.

"How come you don't like me? Everyone like me!" Xiao Zhan stomped his feet.

"The professors don't."

"How can you tell?"

"They always punish you."

"That.... Ahahaha....! " Xiao Zhan laughed in awkward manners. He scratched his head.

Yibo glared at him.

"Oh my Lord.... His smile is unbearable. How can I to not fall in love with him?" Yibo screamed internally.

"That... Because they like me so much! They want to remember me everyday by calling out my name..!" Xiao Zhan idioticaly reasoned.

"Ridiculous!" Yibo retorted.

Xiao Zhan pouted and jut out his mouth.

"Yibo! Tell me the truth!" Xiao Zhan leaned forward with the broom supporting his weight.

"What?" Yibo asked with a mono tone.

"Do you like me in a romantic way?" Xiao Zhan big eyes stares at Yibo.

Yibo immediately looked away., Hid the crimson red  creeping up on his face.

"Nonsense! How can I have that kind of feeling to you? I'm a boy and you're also a boy! What do you think I am? A fag??" Yibo snapped.

"But I like you..." Xiao Zhan said lowly.

"No! You are not allowed to like me!" Yibo shouted at him, made Xiao Zhan jumps.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo hurtfully. His face turned red and eyes glistening. His closed mouth was quivering.

"I... I don't mind if you d-don't like... Like me back. B-but wh-y... I don't even allowed to like y-you??" Xiao Zhan voice was shaking.

"I don't like you to like me," said Yibo,coldly

Xiao Zhan's mouth arched. He tried to not crying in front of Yibo, but failed miserably.

"I hate you! I hate you! Forget about I said that I like you! I hate you, Wang Yibo!"

Xiao Zhan dumped the broom on the floor, then he ran off of the laboratory, not caring about he was being punished in a detention room.

Yibo clenched his chest. The tears he was holding back, trickled down his face.

"I'm sorry.... But if you know that I love you, then  you'll die...." Yibo mumbled.

He was down on his knees and cried.

"It is better if you think that I play you. Hate me to the core, than  I have to see you suffer and get hurt because you love me..."

Yibo's body shaken. His heart was ache in agony. If the circumstance was different and better than this, he will joyfully open his arms for Xiao Zhan's confession. But he was standing where he had no choice to chose from.

He knows Xiao Zhan must be hurt with his words. But his heart was more painful rejecting Xiao Zhan. And Xiao Zhan didn't know it.  He only thought that Yibo felt disgust knowing that he liked him which was inconsiderable. The two boys who love each other were cried painfully for a different reason.