"Is this for real? Am I seeing the real deal?! You're Park Jihyo, aren't you? Whoah! This is news men! The goddess is finally back!!"

The guy exaggeratedly exclaimed; 

"Lee Hoseok!!"

Jihyo recognized him too, he's no other than the muscle guy Lee Hoseok whose her favorite person in the whole world! (no scratch that, just her favorite - period) The two shared a comfortable hug. Lee Hoseok or bunny as she calls him is Jihyo's junior last, last year. They were of the same age but he started college late. The two recognizes their similarity right away after meeting each other for the first time and ever since then they have become inseparable.

"But really, it's a surprise to see you. Are you finally going to finish your studies?"

"Yeah, I can't afford to be out run by you, you know. Where are you heading by the way?"

"Class 7 and you?"

"Heol! Class 7 too! We're classmates again! (Overjoyed) Dang!! (Upset)"

"Look at this girl! Are you happy or disappointed? Choose only one!"

He complained, the two laugh it off right afete, they are always playful with each other and now that Jihyo learned their classmates again all the more she becomes happy coming back to school. Hoseok will be a great motivator for her. That guy is literally an 'angel' without wings and all his friends have only one thing to say about him- he is a soft, fluffy ball.

"I wonder who our professor will be, do you have any idea, bunny?"

"Nope! But hey, I saw you with BTS on the internet... so it's true you became their manager, right? How was it?"

"It's actually nice, they are all good people though a lot of times it's tiring. You can't imagine how busy they are everyday, bunny. It's pure chaos at times."

"Really? Too bad for them but oh, well! They're earning dollars so I guess it's all worth it."

"How about you bunny, I thought you're about to debut?"

"Just you wait Ji. Though my first training contract doesn't work well, I'm sure to debut really soon. I was scouted again just recently, you know."

"Wow! (Clap, clap) good for you. Own that stage Lee Hoseok! Even if I'm broke, I'll save enough money to buy a ticket for your first concert!"

"Promise me that!"

"Pinky promise!"

.

.