75. In The End.

Omfg this is the end! D: are you ready?

Breathe guys, breathe.

You have no idea how much I smile at each of your comments, you are truly the greatest readers. I love all you guys, so much <3

<><><><>

I stood in my apartment with my make up artist, my stylist and her assistant.

Tapping my foot against the ground I shook my head at the mid thigh golden dress that Maddy held up.

She let out a groan and put it back, starting to shift through her clothing rack again.

"Madeline, why don't you show her your design?" The assistant questioned.

She shook her head, "Thats not fit for a queen, and miss Jackie needs a dress that is."

"Show me, your dress," I nodded at the stylist and she threw her hands up leaving the room.

"Fancy seeing you here Jackie," Tabby smirked.

I rolled my eyes dramatically, "At graduation I though I'd seen the last of you."

She chuckled, "Thanks for referencing me to Madeline."

I smiled slightly, "I didn't reference you."

Tabby frowned, "Who did then?"

"Seems like you should ask your father that," I winked and Madeline came back.

"It's no good Jackie, not for you," she timidly held up the dress looking away.

I grinned at the dark red colour, "Maddy stop doubting yourself, I love it. That will be what I'm wearing tonight."

A proud smile took over her face and she hung it over the door, "you must have your shower now Jackie, we only have three hours too get you ready."

I chuckled but complied and walked into my shower.

**

Fiddling with the note in my hand I groaned, it had been a week and a half since graduation and I was waiting for the limo so I could go to the gala charity dinner which my family hosts each year for a new charity.

The note was from my mum, I still hadn't opened it.

Sliding my thumb under the corner of the envelope I carefully lifted up the seal. Pulling out the letter I unfolded it.

It was a diary entry dated almost twenty one years ago.

I'm sixteen, and I have a little baby boy growing inside of me. I told Damian today and he freaked out. He left, and I'm not sure his coming back....
I want too keep the child, my little baby Toby, but mum won't let me. She said he deserves better, and that I wouldn't be able to cope with him. I know she's right, but I can't hurt him, his mine and I won't kill him. So his going to get adopted. And when I'm strong enough in the future I'm going to visit him, and explain everything.

The diary entry ended but there was another paper left.

Dear Jackie,
If your reading this I have in fact passed away, and I'm so sorry for not being there when you needed me the most. You were one of my most precious gifts that I took for granted, I should've taken better care of you, and I am sorry that I didn't.
When you and your father left I was crushed, but I understand that it was necessary. Like in the letter you left, you had to hit rock bottom to realise your mistakes and fix them. You are a beautiful girl, who knows more then some of the wisest people. You grew into every mothers dream child, smart, independent, caring, loving, reliable and happy.
You will always be my little girl though, the one that I had picnics with and went teddy shopping with, you will be my happiness no matter where either of us are.
And I pray that you find your own happiness like I found mine.