60. Beautiful Endings.

I've decided there isn't going to be a sequel, I really can be bothered creating one and I want to work on some other books.

No Sequel.

<><><><>

I laughed at Tabby as we walked down one of her many corridors, a week was up and we were leaving. She had just walked into a door and I couldn't stop laughing as she just laid there, "I've given up on life."

"Come on Tabby get up, my jet leaves in an hour," I got out in between laughs.

"Finally your leaving, about time," I turned to look at who had spoken, it was Jenny who had opened the door Tabby had ran into.

"Mood killed," Tabby said slowly getting up.

I smirked at her, "You could always run into another door."

She rolled her eyes at me, "Once is enough for a day."

"You mean twice," I corrected snickering.

"You said you didn't see that," she pouted hitting my arm.

I giggled, "Didn't want to make you feel bad."

She playfully glared at me and we started walking again ignoring Jennifer.

"Ah girls, I hear your departing today," Marc pouted at us as we walked past the open entrance to their library.

"Yep, when do you leave?" Tabby smiled at her brother.

"Collage doesn't go back until two more weeks, but I'm not sticking around here, so I'm off tomorrow," he grinned.

"Come visit me sometime," Tabby hugged Marc and I did the same.

Dustin walked down the corridor, "What's with the hug fest?"

"Our baby sister is leaving us, along with her hot friend," Marcus pouted.

"Dude she's like fifteen, that's creepy," Dustin made a face, yeah we had convinced him I was fifteen...

Marc laughed, "I can't believe you feel for that, she's eighteen."

"There's no hope for you Dusty," Tabby laughed hugging her other brother.

"But..." he trailed off studying me.

I shook my head silently laughing, "That's what you get for calling me a kid."

Tabby pulled away and he hugged me, "I apologised for that."

I hugged him back, "Can we trade her with Jennifer?"

I shook my head at Marcus and laughed pulling away from Dustin, "She wouldn't like that very much."

"Come on, we have to go say goodbye," Tabby pulled me along.

"Bye guys!" I called out as I got dragged away.

We finally ended up in front of the same office as the first day and I pushed the door opened without knocking, I wouldn't normally be this rude, but he was nothing but a dick to Tabby all week.

"Come in," he said sarcastically.

"Philip, we're just here to say goodbye," Tabitha said coldly.

"Alright, goodbye, you can leave now," he waved us off and Tabby rolled her eyes before walking out.

I didn't follow, "You know I thought that my mother was a bad parent... she was caught up in drugs and everything... but then I found out that her mother had done that to her, ruined her life. Although when she died she still loved her mum, me on the other hand I hate grandma for not only ruining her life, but mine as well."