66. Party?

I slightly smiled at Jesse as I walked down the hallways and to the cafeteria to grab my lunch. He returned it and pushed off the wall beginning to follow me.

"You ever going to let me walk next to you?"

I sighed, "You know how it works, sorry."

"Stop apologising, people are going to get more jealous," he chuckled as I pushed open the doors and walked into the canteen.

Rolling my eyes I stood in line, "You happy that all the tests are over?"

"Of course, but you know what would make me happier?" He pauses and I could just picture his smirk as the next words came out of his mouth, "It would be better it you told me those three little words."

"Patience is a gift Jesse."

"A crappy one," he grumbled.

"Today's special please," I smiled at the lunch lady and she gave me a container filled with pasta bake.

Handing her a five dollar note I stepped out of line and waited for him, he got the same and stood in front of me, "You know people have realised that we've talked, in fact half the school knows about our conversations."

Shrugging slightly smirking at him, "I just wanted to feel like a secret agent, thanks for killing it."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "you know what would bring it back alive?"

"Me walking off?" I guessed before he could answer it himself.

"Fine if I change the subject will you at least let me walk with you?" He sighed.

Shrugging, "Sure."

"So Blake and Kara have become official," he said as we begun to walk randomly down the halls side by side.

"Tell them congrats from me," I grinned then thought about it, "Actually don't."

"And Kain has been in a better mood because his sisters have called him," he looked at me raising his eyebrow slightly, "But you already know that."

"May of had a hand in it," I shrugged.

"Loves still have family drama."

"Working on that."

"Tabby's sister and parents are coming to visit her this holidays, she hasn't told anyone."

I frowned at him, "Then how do you know?"

"Ears dropping," he shrugged it off, "Zac has gone crazy from stress with these finals, he talks to himself now."

"Tell him to go to a spa and get a massage. Then push him to ask Chloe out because she really wants him too," I smiled.

"And how do you know she does?" He asked.

"You can hear a lot in the girls toilet," I chuckled slightly.

I had also found out that paint splatters were having a come back and beanies.

It's funny because I've been wearing a beanie the entire week due to my healing head.

"Can I ask you something? And you have to tell me the truth," I looked up at Jesse waiting for his answer.

"Fine, but I get to ask you something afterwards," he grinned and I agreed to the deal, whatevers.

"Where have you been getting all your bruises?" I questioned, that was something that had been bugging me for a while.

"Most of them.. I've been training with Jake for his cage matches... The others..." He trailed off blushing slightly, "I've punched a few guys that have dissed you."