Are We Leaving?

The group of RWBY characters, (Y/N)s and Brodie were sat in Powerful (Y/N)'s dorm room, wondering what to do next.

Brodie: You know, meeting team would be a lot better if my world was being ruled over.

Weiss: Wow, really? That's a shocker.

Ruby: That doesn't matter, what matters now is how we are going to defeat a multidimensional demon.

There's a moment of silence as no one had an idea, (Y/N) soon stands up.

(Y/N): The closest thing I've got is that we can build the machine that we were going to build anyway.

Penny: But the stores that the twin's group would of got their supplies from got destroyed.

(Y/N): Yes. But, when I had to remake Summer's scythe, I got it first try.

Reference (Y/N): That's for the plot.

Powerful (Y/N): It could be dumb luck.

(Y/N) grabs out his phone and proceeds to search for each material that was needed and wasn't already present in the room, and begins to spill them onto the floor.

Reference (Y/N): And that my friends, is what I like to call: Plot Convenience.

Yang: Whatever you call it. We can build this thing.

(Y/N): There's still one thing missing.

Blake: Is it that Batra... thing?

(Y/N): Batrachotoxin? Yeah.

Brodie: I got the answer for that.

Powerful (Y/N): What is it?

Brodie: When I wrote the characters from other Wattpad stories in. I always thought of a reason as to why they're brought in.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Brodie: I got Powerful (Y/N) to kill Salem. The twins to get their family reconnected. And Summer to have that mother daughter moment. 

Reference (Y/N): Then why the fuck am I here?

Brodie: You're here to give them the Batrachotoxin.

Reference (Y/N): I don't have any of that shit.

Brodie: What's the powder thing that kills anything it touches?

Reference (Y/N): My hands, obviously.

Brodie: I said "powder thing".

Reference (Y/N): That's what my opponents turn into. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Brodie: For fuck sake, FUCKYOUIUM! THE FUCKYOUIUM ON YOU'RE FUCKING NERF DARTS!

Reference (Y/N): Oh... you mean this shit.

Reference (Y/N) then pulls out a Nerf dart, the tip of it glistens as the light reflects of the specks of Fuckyouium.

Brodie: Yes, that. Fucking hell.

Reference (Y/N): You're not touching this.

Yang: What why!

Reference (Y/N): These are mine, I not going to fucking hand them to people who are on the same side as the ass-hole that brought me here.

Brodie: Fucking hell dude.

(Y/N): Just one dart is all we need.

(Y/N) approaches reference (Y/N) slowly, one step at a time.

Reference (Y/N): You don't think I know what you're doing. You are literally acting like the police negotiator from Black Mirror.

Blake: Just give the dart.