Memories Are Required

(Y/N) = Your Name. Italics = Thoughts

----------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): Dammit!

(Y/N) slams both of his fists onto his desk as his computer monitor reads 'Failure' 

(Y/N): What's the problem now?

(Y/N) looks closer at his monitor to read 'Memories Are Required'. (Y/N) turns his chair to face a machine taking up the space to a similar size of a treadmill.

(Y/N): What do you mean "Memories are required"? Your bloody storage cards are filled to the brim with episodes.

(Y/N)'s Mother: (Y/N) why are you yelling so loud? 

(Y/N) turns to the room's entrance to see his mother leaning halfway into the room.

(Y/N): Sorry, this damn machine apparently can't watch a few simple videos. 

(Y/N) yells towards the machine as if to get it's attention.

(Y/N)'s Mother: Well, you say it's a machine that can travel into fake worlds. That just seems like it's not going to happen any time soon.

(Y/N): I know, but I feel like I'm just this close.

(Y/N) holds up his fingers in a way to emphasise his argument.

(Y/N)'s Mother: Maybe, but you might not be. You should read into whether or not stuff like this is actually possible.

(Y/N)'s mother walks away from the room. Leaving (Y/N) to repeat her words.

(Y/N): "Read into". That's it, maybe it can't watch the episodes, but maybe it can read the script.

(Y/N) opens up Google Chrome and begins to type in 'RWBY Script'. However, (Y/N) stops to look at the website the app opened up to. It was Wattpad, more specifically, chapter 38 of 'From Another World (PowerfulM!Reader x RWBY)'

(Y/N): This should be fine to use.

(Y/N) copies the entire chapter and pastes it into the machine's storage cards as well as removing the RWBY episodes from the storage cards. Before restarting the machine, (Y/N) takes a look at a poster on the wall above the monitor, it displays the four main characters of the show RWBY. Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang.

(Y/N): Please let this work.

(Y/N) pushes the start button on his keyboard. The machine violent shakes, the monitor turns into complete static, the walls begin to rumble and several small objects fall off the desk. (Y/N) closes his eyes in anticipation. The shakes and rumbles begin stop. (Y/N) opens his eyes to see that he is still sitting at his computer desk.

(Y/N): Oh, Come on!

(Y/N) slams his head onto his desk in defeat. He slowly looks at the monitor full of disappointment. The screen reads 'Transportation Successful'. (Y/N) jumps out of his chair in shock.

(Y/N): "Successful", I'm still here aren't I?

(Y/N) pauses for a moment.

(Y/N): Maybe it brought the entire room?

(Y/N) look out of the window to see that it showed the sky, However, (Y/N) notices that the street he lives on is gone. Out of curiosity, (Y/N) walks over to the door and opens it. Gravity seems to shift as (Y/N) falls out of the room and lands on what feels like concrete pavement.

(Y/N): Owww.

(Y/N) stands up and dusts himself off to see that he has landed in the middle of a huge crowd, which has formed a circle around (Y/N) by backing away from him in shock.