Meeting His Readers

???: What the fuck was that!

Yang: Great, someone else to deal with.

???: What kind of devilish fucking plot would take me away from that fucking Bellabooty of all things!

Blake: Bellabooty?

(Y/N): Ruby? What story were you reading?

Twin Ruby: Uhh... Remnant of Bloody Evolution.

(Y/N): Oh no.

Weiss: "Oh no"? What's with the "oh no"?

Twin Ruby: The main dude's an insane person.

(Y/N): He's basically the definition of a prick.

???: Oi! Author-kun! What's the deal with the flash-bang teleport- Brodster36? Who the fuck are you? Fuck you do with SmartNeoBoi?

Ruby: What's he doing?

Twin Ruby: Breaking the forth wall.

Yang: What?

(Y/N): He's talking to the audience, and the author.

Blake: But this isn't some kind of movie, or story.

(Y/N): I came here by going into a story.

Powerful: (Y/N): He's not wrong.

???: Oi! Brodster! Don't fucking ignore me, I'm the main character you know.

Weiss: That's it! I'm already tired of him.

Weiss pushes open the door abruptly.

Twin Ruby: I wouldn't-

Weiss immediately steps back into the doorway as the newly introduced character had pulled out a large high-tech laser rifle, called the "M6 Spartan Laser", seemingly out of nowhere.

???: Oh... It's just Sharpay Evens herself.

Weiss: What? My name's Wei-

???: I know who you are, Ice Queen.

Weiss: But who are you?

???: Fuck you mean? I'm the guy that was like Batman at the top of the stadium when you sung that fucking song as if you're gonna give Snow White a poisonous apple. 

Powerful (Y/N): I'm going in.

(Y/N): You guys are mental.

Powerful (Y/N) and (Y/N) walked in the dorm room to see a seventeen year old boy who looked exactly like the other two (Y/N)s. The only difference being the hairstyle. This (Y/N)'s hair seemed to extend all the way down to his lower back. With a quick closer inspection, (Y/N) could see multiple strands of rainbow coloured hair.

The long haired (Y/N) re-targeted his gun at (Y/N):

??? (Y/N): How'd you see my rainbow strands?

(Y/N) put his hands up.

(Y/N): How'd you know I could see them?

??? (Y/N): The fucking paragraph above said you saw them.

The long-haired (Y/N) took a second look at the two (Y/N)s that entered the room.

??? (Y/N): Is this this The Citadel of (Y/N)s or something? Or is this some Gemini Man shit?

(Y/N): Jeez, you should be "Reference (Y/N)".

Reference (Y/N): You get my references?

(Y/N): Uhhh... yeah?

Reference (Y/N) puts his laser rifle way. Making it disappear completely.