The Cinder of an Emerald

Cinder: Salem's gonna be really happy to see you again.

(Y/N): Uhh, Hey uhh, Cinder. Wh-wh-wh-what's up?

Cinder: Don't you dare play dumb with me again.

Cinder tightens her grip on (Y/N)'s neck.

(Y/N): Ch- *cough* -oking here.

Cinder: You're coming back to the castle with me, whether you like it or not.

Cinder loosens her grip, while keeping you in place.

(Y/N): Cinder, I know you got a bone to pick with the other me, but ya got the wrong one.

Cinder: "Other you"? To hell with it, there's two of you.

Cinder is then punched in the face, causing her to fall to the right. Her grip on (Y/N) drags him with her, but it's not strong enough to bring him to the ground, letting (Y/N) go. Both of them look at Cinder's attacker. It's powerful (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N): Ya missed me, huh.

Cinder's face is in complete shock and surprise.

Cinder: THERE'S TWO OF YOU!

Powerful (Y/N): And ya got the wrong one. 

Powerful (Y/N) looks at Cinder's footwear.

Powerful (Y/N): You still haven't broken those things? Jeez, what in the hell are those made of? I should remake my shields out of that high heel stuff.

Cinder: I know which ones the right one.

Cinder quickly regains a fighting stance. She grabs the two swords that make up her Midnight from behind her back and begins to slash at powerful (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N) back-flips to dodge the attacks and lands a few metres behind his original location, he makes sure to kick Cinder's chin with both feet while doing so, this makes her fall onto the ground once again.

(Y/N): You deal with that, I'm gonna go.

(Y/N) starts to take off in towards the direction he was originally headed.

Cinder: No you don't.

While on the ground, Cinder waves her hand in a swish motion in the direction of (Y/N). A wall of fire is made in front of (Y/N), blocking his path.

Cinder gets back to her feet, forms her Midnight into it's bow and shoots three arrows at powerful (Y/N).

He dodges the first one by twisting his body away from the arrow. The second arrow is dodged by powerful (Y/N) ducking under it. He proceeds to push the ground hard enough to launch him up above the ground in a jumping handstand style. The third arrow flies under powerful (Y/N) and above the ground. Powerful (Y/N) grabs the arrow out of the air, front flips to be right side up, and aims it to stab Cinder at the top of her head like a spear.

Before he lands, Cinder creates a gust of fire that pushes her away from the point of death. Powerful (Y/N) stabs the ground. He quickly realises this, rips the arrow out of the ground and spins to create more power to throw the arrow at Cinder.

Cinder bends her spine as far back as she can to watch the arrow fly over her. The arrow continues it's path directly to (Y/N).

In a reactionary movement, (Y/N) moves his hand in front of the arrow's path. His hand flies right past the fire wall, causing some of the fire to follow his hand's movement. When (Y/N)'s hand stops, the fire continues it's path to reach the flying arrow. The fire burns the arrow into ash almost instantly. The ashes flies into (Y/N)'s face, causing him to cough multiple times.