Ruby Watches RWBY

Powerful (Y/N): Don't worry, whoever this faker is, he'll pay for what he did to you.

(Y/N) gulps in panic.

(Y/N): *whispers* I'm so dead.

Penny: *whispers* Ruby. Maybe you can convince the powerful (Y/N) to not kill this one.

Ruby: *whispers* By saying what? "Hey (Y/N), can you just not try to kill yourself"?

(Y/N): *whispers* Pretty much. Bit dark, but might work.

Blake: The fake (Y/N) might still be in the kitchen. 

Penny: *whispers* Get back, Get back.

The three eavesdroppers retreat to the corner of the hall way. Blake and the powerful (Y/N) dart out of RWBY's room.

Powerful (Y/N): What kind of evil doppelganger would spend the entire day in a kitchen?

Blake: To act you, by cooking.

The two clone hunters sprint past the corner the three spies are hiding in, they don't notice them.

Powerful (Y/N): Nobody can cook like me.

Blake: How'd you think I found out about his identity?

Powerful (Y/N) and Blake soon disappeared from the floor. Ruby, Penny and (Y/N) race into RWBY's room and lock the door behind them.

Penny: What are we going to? We can't compete with him.

(Y/N): He's straight up gonna kill me.

Ruby: Hold on, hold on, hold on. How do I know I can just this (Y/N)?

Penny: Ruby! Now's not the time.

Ruby: You could be some sort of mimic Grimm.

(Y/N): Ruby! I told you who I really am.

Ruby: A multidimensional clone doesn't sound to likely.

(Y/N): Ruby, you've gotta believe me.

Ruby grabs out her Crescent Rose and points it at (Y/N) in gun form. (Y/N) puts his hands up instantly and goes on his knees.

Penny: Ruby, what are you doing?

Ruby: Prove it.

The room goes silent for what felt like several minutes.

(Y/N): The storage card.

Ruby: What about it?

(Y/N): Plug it into the TV.

Penny: You're gonna show her that! While your killer is outside running around looking for you.

(Y/N): Just. Plug it in. 

Without removing her gun's aim on (Y/N). Ruby plugs in (Y/N)'s storage card. The TV automatically turns on to display an episode selection of six videos. "The Shining Beacon V1:C2", "Search and Destroy V2:C9", "PvP V3:C9", "No Safe Haven V4:C12", "The More the Merrier V5:C11" and lastly "Our Way V6:C13".

(Y/N): Play the first one.

Penny: I really don't think this is an excellent time.

Ruby ignores Penny and presses play on "The Shining Beacon". with Crescent Rose still trained on (Y/N), she watches the show.

The episode starts with the first volume's intro song "This Will Be The Day" while rapidly showing cut scenes of all the main characters in the show.

Ruby drops her aim off (Y/N) in shock. (Y/N) puts his hands down and relaxes a slight bit.

The episode continues with Jaune exiting an airship before vomiting into a bin. Ruby and Yang exit the airship as well. They stare at Beacon academy in astonishment.