Internet From A Story

(Y/N) stared at the powerful version of himself standing over him.

(Y/N): Hey, (Y/N) is it? Hi, can you tell Weiss to let me go.

Weiss: Not a chance.

Powerful (Y/N): Let him go.

Weiss and (Y/N): What?

Powerful (Y/N): Seriously, Let him go.

Weiss angry walks away from (Y/N), allowing him to get back onto his feet.

(Y/N): You're actually letting me go? I honestly thought there was gonna be a whole fight scene and everything.

Powerful (Y/N): I've been doing stuff like this for far too many years to fight. And for once you seem like the type of guy that doesn't want to fight.

Blake: You're not doing anything to him?

Powerful (Y/N): No, there's no point.

(Y/N): Holy crap, I really thought I was gonna die.

Powerful (Y/N): I still need you to answer a few things for me.

(Y/N): Like what?

Weiss: Like how you knocked out Blake earlier today?

Yang: What's with you (Y/N)s and knocking people out?

(Y/N): I didn't do it, honest.

Penny: I did.

Blake: Why'd you knock me out?

Penny: General Ironwood told me to protect (Y/N).

(Y/N): I still don't think knocking out whoever finds out counts as protection.

Powerful (Y/N): What every you two are on about, I don't care. What my actual question was, is what are you?

(Y/N): Uhh, you? Without all of the powers and stuff you got.

Powerful (Y/N): No no no, like as in, are you a clone, a minion, a cosplayer, like what?

(Y/N): Oh, from another dimension, like you.

Ruby: Wait, you're also from another dimension?

Powerful (Y/N): How'd you know that?

(Y/N): From where I'm from, there's this online writing website called Wattpad where anyone can write a story on it. One called From Another World is about whoever is reading the story, in this case me, is a multidimensional, reluctant, traveller that manages to get into the World of Remnant. 

Yang: Lemme get this straight. You read a story about how you were this powerful (Y/N) came to our world and now you as the actual reader, is also here?

(Y/N): Pretty much.

Blake: So everything that has happened to us is just a fictional story in your world.

(Y/N): No need to think of it in such dark lighting.

Ruby: It gets worse.

Weiss: How, I just found out my life is in a fictional storybook written by some rando on the internet.

Ruby: (Y/N) told you to look at the TV before. You wanna take a look now?

Yang, Blake, Weiss and powerful (Y/N) turn to look at the TV which is paused at the aftermath of Ruby's explosion in episode two of the first season.

Powerful (Y/N): So when was this picture taken?

Penny: It's not a picture.

Penny grabs the remote and presses the 'Next' button. The TV skips to the next available episode "Search and Destroy". Ruby joins in with the rest of the audience.