Acting as Myself

(Y/N): RWBY is a web show I love to watch.

Ozpin carefully listens to (Y/N), gaining any detail that may be helpful later on.

(Y/N): It stars team RWBY, obviously. It starts from when you first elect Ruby into Beacon, and it has gotten up to the point where you guys get to Atlas.

Ozpin: So you know everything that's going to occur until that point?

(Y/N): Sort of, the show doesn't involve a (Y/N) with god-like powers running around.

Ozpin: However, the story that was also discovered with the show, does involve (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah.

Ozpin: Does that mean you know what's going to happen with (Y/N) here as well.

(Y/N): Not really, the part of the story you found was the last part of the story, and it's left at a "To Be Continued".

Ozpin: But, you do know what's going to happen in the next few days, and those days only.

(Y/N): Pretty much, but only the stuff that I haven't been to to change events.

Ozpin: That's all I need to know.

Ozpin holds his finger up to his ear.

Ozpin: He's awake, you can bring the girls up.

(Y/N): 'The girls'?

Ozpin: Team RWBY wants to meet you because they think you are the (Y/N) they met so many weeks ago. Whether or not you want to tell them who you really are is your choice. However, everyone in the military looking for the other (Y/N) do know that you're not him.

The door of the medical room bursts open with power to reveal the four members of team RWBY. Ruby is the first one to sprint to (Y/N)'s bed.

Ruby: Oh my god. Are you OK? (Y/N), I've missed you so much. Where have you been? Who took you? Please promise that you won't leave us again.

Ruby practically squeezes the life out of (Y/N) in the form of a hug. (Y/N)'s face turns red, he'd been wanting this moment for so long.

Yang: Look at that, how are those two not together already?

Ruby: Shut up Yang!

(Y/N): Does Ruby like the other (Y/N)? I want to cherish this as long as I can.

Ruby lets go of (Y/N). Weiss is next to to come to (Y/N).

Weiss: How are you feeling (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Uhh... good... I guess... physically. Can't believe this is happening.

Yang walks over to (Y/N).

Yang: You feeling good, you say?

(Y/N): Uhhhh....

Yang: Good enough to show what you really got?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Ozpin: Now would not be a good time to perform a "training session", is aura has almost completely dropped.

Yang: Come on! Not even a little?

Blake: Yang. He's hurt.

Yang: Ugh. Fine.

Ozpin: (Y/N), your wounds should heal fully by tomorrow. If you girls could take him to the dormitory for him, that would be great.

Ruby: Sure thing.

The girls drag (Y/N) out of the medical bed and get him onto his feet.

Ozpin: (Y/N), take these.