Back and After Stories

Yang gives a her little sister a thumbs up before heading over to the two god-like (Y/N)s. Both joy and fear strike Ruby at once.

(Y/N): So, the three siblings will go first, then Penny's group will leave, and then me and Ruby will start our search last.

Yang: You guys ain't going at the same time?

Blake: There's two Rubys going, we can't have the both of them going out in public at the same time in the same place.

(Y/N): Exactly.

Twin Yang: Sounds like a plan.

Twin (Y/N): We'll head off now then.

The twin rose characters walked out of the dorm room, closing the door behind them.

(Y/N): Just wait a couple of  minutes before you guys leave.

Penny: Sure thing.

Weiss: Ruby? Are you alright?

Everyone in the door room turns towards Ruby to see that she is quivering.

Ruby: What? Uhh... Yeah. All good here. Nothing to worry about.

(Y/N) stares at Ruby until the fact of the situation he was about to be in fully jogged into his mind.

(Y/N): Oh crap! I'm going to be alone with Ruby!

Back in (Y/N)'s world, when he watched the web show, RWBY, he gained a liking towards Ruby, who quickly became his favourite character of the series. He read multiple Wattpad stories where the reader would get into a romantic relationship with Ruby. But he always wondered how Ruby would react if she were to ever meet the real (Y/N), and not just some character with a placeholder as their name.

(Y/N) started to read Ruby's movement. She was clearly shaking as if she was scared, but the expression on her face was clearly one that had a joyful smile, showing her excitement. The longer he looked at Ruby, the more of a tightness he felt in his chest.

Ruby felt the exact same way, she could easily tell something was up with (Y/N) as his face turned a shade of red. Ruby notice movement behind (Y/N) and looked in its direction as if it was a way to distract her from her crush.

Yang was repeatedly pushing her hands down in the air in a soft motion, signalling Ruby to calm herself down. Once, Ruby figured what her older sister was saying, her body became still, her movements became the exact opposite of what they were. They were now stiff and robotic. Yang face-palmed.

Yang: *mutters* She has no idea.

Powerful (Y/N): Who has no idea?

Yang looked at powerful (Y/N) and questioned whether or not to tell him about her younger sister's feelings. She eventually caved in lean in close enough so that the others couldn't hear.

Yang: *whispers* Ruby has a crush on (Y/N).

Powerful (Y/N): Which one?

Yang slapped powerful (Y/N)'s cheek.

Powerful (Y/N): *whispers* Can you go at least two days with trying to kill me.

Yang: *whispers* It was a slap.

Powerful (Y/N): *whispers* Still.

Yang: *whispers* And you're one of the two strongest people on Remnant.

Reference (Y/N): Oi, nah nah nah. I'm the only one here that's allowed to have a power level over nine thousand. I am the closest thing to a god.

Powerful (Y/N): I've killed gods before, ya know.