Younger Mother

Weiss: You are absolutely not fighting again after that catastrophe!

Reference (Y/N): MMmmm Mmmmm!

Reference (Y/N) was gesturing to the piece of tape that was covering his mouth.

Yang: When did that get there?

Reference (Y/N)'s eyes visibly grew in anger.

Reference (Y/N): Mmm mmmm Mmmmmmm mmmmm Mmm mm!

Blake was the one to walk up to reference (Y/N) and rip the piece of tape off in what should of been the most painful way, but reference (Y/N) just took the pain with ease.

Reference (Y/N): Fucking finally! What took you so long to rip that shit off?

(Y/N): How did you get tape over your mouth?

Reference (Y/N): Dodge the question then... That bitch, Author-kun, put this shit on.

Yang: I swear to Oum, if you talk about this Brodster whatever person again-

Reference (Y/N): Don't you compare that asshole to author-kun! He's a million leagues below Author-kun!

Blake: Yet, this Author-kun, is the one that treated you as if your his hostage.

Reference (Y/N): You keep talking, and I'll go all Leatherface on your ass.

Ruby: Can we stop arguing and worry about this? Please?

Everyone stopped to see Ruby gesturing to her now alive and teenage mother, who was completely confused about the current situation she was now in.

Summer: (Y/N)? What's going on?

Summer turns towards powerful (Y/N), but takes a glance a (Y/N) as her face becomes even more confused than before.

Summer went to grab out her weapon, but her eyes widen as she realised she didn't have it on her person.

Summer: Who the hell are you? Which one of your two is (Y/N)?

(Y/N) turns to Blake.

(Y/N): Which book did you read?

Blake: Team STRQ x Male Reader, that was the title.

Summer: How do you know my team? What story?

(Y/N) ignored Summer's questions.

(Y/N): Was it the one with the the "Dancin" song?

Blake: Uhh... Yeah, actually.

(Y/N): Summer, remember how we were at the bar with your team, and you offered me to dance to your favourite song?

Penny: That was a different (Y/N)-

(Y/N): *whispers* Shut up!

Summer: You're really (Y/N)! Who are these people?

She motioned to the rest of the party members.

(Y/N): They're fine, they're on our side.

Summer: OK, where's the rest of my team? Where's Nova?

(Y/N): What I'm about to tell you, I need you to not freak out.

Summer: OK?

(Y/N): You're-

Ruby: You're in the future!

Everyone suddenly turned to Ruby in a panic.

Yang: *whispers* What are you doing?

Powerful (Y/N): *whispers* Ruby, stop.

Summer: The future?

(Y/N): Uhhh...