A Chance to Change

(Y/N) untied Twin (Y/N) while Blake and Penny untie twin Yang and twin Ruby.

Ruby: So, what do we do now?

(Y/N): Me and these guys are gonna try to find where I can get the materials for the machine that will get us back to our homes.

(Y/N) gestures to Penny and the Twin Roses characters.

(Y/N): You four...

(Y/N) looks towards team RWBY.

(Y/N): Go out, do whatever, and act like what we're doing isn't happening.

Yang: Sounds like a plan.

(Y/N) looks at powerful (Y/N).

(Y/N): I need you to go with them.

Powerful (Y/N): You don't need help with this multidimensional thing?

(Y/N): I'll get the twin guys and Penny to help me. And second of all, Ironwood and the rest of Atlas will get suspicious if neither (Y/N) is showing themselves.

Weiss: Wouldn't Penny need to be out in public as well.

Penny: No, I signed out of the tournament before the second (Y/N) showed up, there's no reason why I should be here according to everyone else.

Yang: What, why? The tournament is amazing for renting out your frustration at opponents. And you get rewards for doing that too. It's like the perfect game.

Penny: With the explosions coming in from everywhere, because of the powerful (Y/N), My dad got worried about them and told me to sign out.

Penny hiccuped.

Powerful (Y/N): Sorry 'bout that.

Penny: It's OK.

Weiss: It's a shame you guys will miss out on the one on one finals.

(Y/N): "One on one finals"?

Yang: Yeah, the round where I will be representing team RWBY. So, sorry that you'll miss out on me being awesome.

Twin Ruby leans over to twin Yang.

Twin Ruby: *whispers* She's exactly like you.

Twin Yang: *whispers* Shut up.

(Y/N): Yang...

(Y/N) grabbed onto Yang's shoulders. Yang was about to move back, but she could tell that something serious was about to be said by (Y/N)'s facial expression.

(Y/N): You're gonna be paired up with Mercury.

Yang looked surprised. She backed away from (Y/N)'s grasp.

Yang: How do you know that? The one on one finals are supposed to be randomised.

(Y/N): You think that the show stops at whatever point you're at?

Weiss: Are you saying that you know the future?

(Y/N) nods.

(Y/N): A future without any (Y/N)s, and only one pair of sisters. But, yeah.

Yang: Sweet, you can tell me what his weaknesses are. What his main attacks are. And so much more, I'll be able to win this in an instant.

(Y/N): One, he's got robotic legs, so don't bother with hitting them. 

Ruby: *gasps* Are those his weapons?

(Y/N): Uhh, yeah. How'd you figure that?

Ruby: Weapons enthusiast right here.