Google Cash

(Y/N) and Ruby took a ride on a bullhead to get of Beacon Academy, and enter the commercial district of the city of Vale. The two of them exited the ship, which was quiet between the huntress and Wattpad reader, (Y/N) reached out for the list of materials for him and Ruby to get.

(Y/N): OK (Y/N), don't make this awkward.

(Y/N) looked at the first item of the list, which was electricity dust, and turned to Ruby.

(Y/N): So Ruby, where do we get this electricity dust stuff.

Ruby was staring straight ahead of her, but wasn't looking anything. She was lost in her thoughts and feelings, as if she was overwhelmed by the situation she was in.

(Y/N): Uhh... Ruby?

Ruby didn't reply, still trying to find a way out of the maze of love she was mentally in.

(Y/N): Ruby.

Ruby: Huh? Oh... uhh. Hi...

(Y/N): You... alright?

Ruby: What... uh. Yeah, of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?

(Y/N): Uh huh...

Ruby: What?

(Y/N): Nothing. Just asking about where we get this electricity dust.

Ruby: Oh, uh... There should be some at "From Dust Till Dawn".

(Y/N): Wow, couldn't of guessed that from the name, or anything.

Ruby gave a clear chuckle before looking away from (Y/N) with a red face and a small smile. She rubbed her right arm with her left hand like she was a nervous wreck. (Y/N) noticed.

(Y/N): Is she worried about something?

(Y/N) placed his hand on Ruby's shoulder, she flinched at the time of contact before slowly tuning her head to her crush.

(Y/N): You sure you're all good?

Ruby: Yeah... Why?

(Y/N): You look nervous.

Ruby: *whispers* You can tell?

(Y/N): Yes, I can.

Ruby: *whispers* You heard that?

(Y/N): Yes, and that too.

Ruby: Uhh... sorry.

(Y/N): No need to be sorry, just work on how loud you are whispering to yourself.

Ruby gave another chuckle.

(Y/N): Why are you so nervous?

There was a small exchange of silence between the two of them while Ruby thought of something to say.

Ruby: Uh, I was thinking about that ghost demon woman that powerful (Y/N) talked about.

(Y/N): Oh... That makes sense.

Ruby: Yeah, I'll talk to you later about it when were done shopping. Is that alright?

(Y/N): Yeah, all good.

Ruby: Sweet...

(Y/N): So, about that "From Dust Till Dawn" shop?

Ruby: Oh, yeah... it's uhh...

Ruby lost focus of where the shop was.

(Y/N): Do you want me to get a map or something?

Ruby: No. I've got this. You're distracting me.