|prologue|

WARNING!

PLEASE NOTICED THAT THIS STORY MIGHT/WILL CONTAIN BOYXBOY ACTION, OFFENCE LANGUAGE, RACISM, VIOLENCE, HARRASMENT, DEPRESSION, SUICIDE THOUGHTS, DISCRIMINATION, BULLY, DOMISTIC ABUSED, SEXUAL HARASMENT, AND/OR WITHIN OTHER THINGS, IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE WITH THIS TYPE OF THINGS, PLEASE DON'T READ,

*GRAMMAR ERRORS*

THANK YOU,
-SAYONARA_ANTON

__________________________
PROLOGUE
(Unedited)

3RD POV

Alpha Ekon Ross, also known as Alpha Ross. A strong and very dominant Alpha, stood proudly at 6'2. You might think that because of his sizes, he would be cruel and cold-blooded but he's a very kind alpha. Kind and caring. But firm and strict when needed. Maybe a bit of an anger issue too.

He was an alpha that everybody looked up to and adored. He was successful and adore by everyone by the age 22. He had everything an alpha could dream of; a pack, money, popularity, but not a mate. A mate that he craved more than any riches, more than anyone. He envy those who found their mate at 17. They we're so lucky to have found their mate so soon. Although he was at first fine with it, over time he was becoming desperate for his mate. He crave the love, the attention, the feel of being needed by his mate. Alpha Ross just wanted his mate.

It wasn't until one day, a new family came to join Alpha Ross pack, The Bellator pack, meaning the warrior pack in Latin. He was the most beautiful thing Alpha Ross has ever seen. Big brown eyes, dark blonde hair with a slightly tan skin. He was a short but slightly thick omega, with thick thighs, a plump butt, small waist with a bit of baby fat of his tummy. Yeah, he wasn't as thin as omegas usually are but he was happy with that.

In the other hand, the omega Damon Gold, he was quite the character, always got into trouble, had a very short-temper, and will do his own thing. He doesn't take shit from anyone, not anymore. Damon has always known he was different than other omegas. He was slightly more on the chubby side than other omega, he wasn't as obedient as omegas usually are. He was bully by his pack members and classmates because of his sizes and who he is. Once teacher informed his parents about the bullying, they changed him from school and move to a different pack.

Damon didn't really mind the change, he was actually happy about the new change. He always wanted to be in a different pack. A new and more accepting pack. With a more opened minded alpha that allows same sex mates, omega getting treated equally, no alpha abusing their power. Just a more open and welcoming pack.

Once Damon's parents found a great pack, they didn't think twice before leaving their old pack. Packing everything they had and begun driving to the new pack, which was known as The Bellator pack. Arriving early on the morning, Damon just couldn't wait to get to sleep, having travel for 14 hours straight wasn't something he wanted to experience again.

His parents, warriors of their ex pack, which name was midnight sea pack, and Damon got taken to the Alpha's office,

And oh boy, was the alpha very handsome.

He couldn't stop looking at the handsome alpha, he was so handsome and strong and wow, he was out of breath. He couldn't help but want the alpha, that handsome alpha with Olive skin, bright blue eyes, and black, curly hair. Tall and strong.

"Oh honey, you could choke me and I'd thank you for it~"

Damon's wolf, Keegan, couldn't have agreed more with Damon as he was purring as he looked at the Alpha in front of them, standing tall with so much power and confidence. Staring straight at him with an amused look on his face.