|Chapter 002|

Chapter 2
(unedited)

Damon Gold's POV

It was the next day after my fight with Janeiro, and my talk with the Alpha. That sexy, hot, handsome Alpha. I was very excited to know that an omega was the Alpha's mate! And he said it was a male! It could be me! But there are also 2 other male omegas that could be the alpha's mate... One of them being Janeiro and the other one is a 8 year old omega. I doubt it would be Janeiro since he did punish him, but there could also be a possibility that he did it so no one would find out? It could also be that 8 year old omega- Who's name I still don't know- They're a few cases where an alpha had a much younger mate than them. Then again, it could be me. I'm a single omega without a mate. I would be a very great omega for him. Well... To some extend. I am not be the best choice actually, but it's nice to dream.

I shrugged as I continue walking around the backyard, since there was nothing much to do today. It was a very boring day and all I wanted to do was go to the alpha's office and rub my scent all over him. God, I sound like a slut. Keegan whine but kept trying to get me to go to Alpha Ross. "Well well. Isn't the fatso cow being a slut?" I roll my eyes at the annoying, high pitch voice that belongs to rose. I turn around to see Jully a green eyed, blond chick standing next to Rose, a tall thin brunette who both were wearing smirks on their face.

I rolled my eyes at them and continue walking around, ignoring them, which actually pissed them off more. "Your fat self got Janeiro into trouble!" Rose said, fast walking to where I was walking towards. "And you're going to regret it so much, you fucking slut!" Jully yelled at me. Ugh, Why are they so damn dramatic? I'm running out of patience. I was about to walk away from them, when I felt someone push me down to the floor. My knees getting scratch up, and so do my palms. I hissed in pain, "What the fuck?!" I look at them and was ready to get up, before I saw Jully pulling at my hair. My hair wasn't long, but it wasn't short either. I just been to lazy to go cut it, and it also gives them a chance to pull my hair. "Let me go you fucking bitch!" I scratch at her hand but nothing happen, Rose start to kick me as hard as she could in my body. I quickly grabbed her leg, and pull her to the ground, not before Jully forced my face against the dirt on the floor. I grabbed Jully's arm and twist it as hard as I could. She let go with a cry, I quickly go up, and growled at them. Jully quickly went to hug my legs, making me trip and fall on top of her, "You're squishing me, you fat pig!" I try to get up but she didn't let go. I saw Rose take out some scissors from her back pocket. I panic since I wasn't sure what she was going to do with them, "Let me go you stupid blond bitch!" I quickly punch Jully on her face as she let go of me. I got up and ran from them towards the pack house.

As much as I wanted to beat the shit out of them, I didn't want to upset Alpha Ross. I wanted him to look at me like a good, little angel. With devil horns and tail. Just saying... I can tell that although omegas are definitely treat a lot better in this pack, there are still a few people who hurts an omega behind the Alpha's back. For example, like Jully and Rose, both definitely born from warrior's or with beta genes. Also the Pack doctor's son who's a homophobic, huge jerk that loves to bully me. "You fucking slut, you better run!" Damn! Even if I did fight back, there was only so much I could to. In my old pack, they never trained any omegas or females. But in this pack everybody trains, starting from 7 age and up.

"Run faster Jully!! Fatso is getting away!" I continue to run as fast as my short legs would allow me, but luck wasn't on my side. I tripped and fell harshly to the ground, "Oh! Careful Rose! Fatso fell and caused an earthquake!" Both laugh, I quickly got up, and growled at them, my crawls extend, my wolf Keegan ready to surface in case I needed more help. Rose and Jully both growled back, extending their crawls, Jully striking at me. I let out a pained yelped as her sharp crawls scratch me across the cheek. I hold my cheek, as I look at them, before transforming quickly into my fluffy dark blond wolf with brown puppy dog eyes, bit Jully's leg, locking my jaw in her leg and shaking my head as she cried out in pain. Rose kicked my side as I let out a whine but still had my jaw into Jully's leg. I saw Rose transform in her dark brown wolf, with blue eyes, eating into my hint let. I let go of Jully's leg, making her fall back with a cry and she hold her legs. I tried to bit Rose back when she tried to bit me again.

My fluffy tail was in between my legs, my ears flat against my head, but I refuse to back down. I'm not taking shit from anyone. I snap my teethes at Rose when came too close to me. I saw in the corner of my eyes Jully standing up slowly, and walking towards me silently. I snap my jaw at her letting her know that I saw her. She glared at me, limping towards rose. Rose launched at me, making us roll around the ground, "HEY! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

Alex, Alpha Ross's beta yelled. He had hazel eyes with black hair, and very pale skin, He was indeed a very handsome man. He was running towards us, grabbing Rose by her scruff, pulling her away from me, as I quickly turn back on my paws, backing away from them. "Man, here I was hoping I would get to nap before Ekon comes, Damn it." He was rubbing his face before he looked at the three of us, "Go to the alpha's office. He's not here, so I'll deal with you 3." He turn to look at Jully, "I minded link Tory to come get you and take you to the pack doctor." Jully nodded, glaring at me, "I'll talk to you when you get treated. the two of you change back and follow me." He turn around, not waiting for us. I quickly follow him as well as Rose, both in wolf form knowing that there was someone waiting inside with our clothes.

Fuck, I think I'm in big trouble this time..

---------
Sorry if this fighting scenario was lame, still learning how to write fighting scenes.

_Sayonara_Anton