|Chapter 004|

Chapter 4
(Unedited)

3rd POV

Damon was still upset about the punishment, but regardless of it, he woke up early to eat, and then go out to the garden to work on it. Rose and Jully always find a way to bully Damon. SO the only conform he found was when he went to his room to eat all the delicious food he had. He missed Alpha Ross a lot. Especially when he woke up one day, to find a strong scent of his alpha in his room. Obviously, it was part of his imagination, since the alpha wasn't there, but he loved the masculine scent of the strong alpha. He haven't seem the strong alpha the past few days, which was a bit sad but oh well. The alpha had a pack to worry about, not some short, chubby omega.

Waking up early to work on the garden, truly wasn't that bad. The only down side of it was that he always forget to apply sun screen. Thankfully, the sun wasn't that strong the first 3 day, but today, The 4th day. The sun was high and strong. Damon was sweating a bit, and he could feel the strong ray of the sun on his sensitive skin, he already knew that he was getting sun burn. A bad one at that.

Damon just finished doing everything he needed to do in the garden, and he hurry up to get the tools back into the garage; he was ready to go to the infirmary.

He could already feel the pain of the sunburns on his shoulders, arms, face, and back of neck. Damon really didn't have that much of pain tolerance. His pain tolerance is quite low, so it's not a surprised that he felt like crying because of the sun burn pain slowly getting more intense. He fast walk across the huge garden that was surrounded by the thick forest. Filled with wild life, and natural berries.

He got to the pack doctor's house fast, since the pack doctor's house was separate from the pack house.  It wasn't that far from the pack house, just like a mile or maybe even less. The small house was cozy for a single family. The house made out of wood, painted a light beige. with windows on both sides of the dingle door. A small front porch with a rocking chair next to a window. It gave off a warm, welcoming feeling. Damon knocked at the door, feeling exhausted as all he wanted to do right now was eat and take a long nap.

Damon Gold's POV

The door open, as a tall, and very slim Asian guy around my age open the door. His name is Hye, the pack doctor's son's who had big doe eyes, a round face, and red dyed hair. He had a long sleeve and dark baggy jean with combat boots. He was staring with a bored look on his eyes before his wide eyes got even bigger. "Omega! What happened to you?!" I saw the panic on his eyes, as he opened the door wide open, "Come inside, I'll give you a check out for those ugly sunburns" I nodded and walked inside, he was about two-three cm taller than me, which made me feel a lot better about my height. I looked around the small house that gave off a homely feeling, and quickly follower him into a room that I assumed was the small clinic. Hye opened the door, and step to the side to let me in first before he walked inside too.

Hye looked around for something, as I awkwardly sat there at the uncomfortable bed, waiting for him. He came to me and checks my face, shoulders and the back of my neck, softly touching my shoulder, I hiss at the pain. "Suck it up, omega. You sould've wear sun screen instead of being an idiot." I wanted to cry from the pain so bad, but I held it in. I didn't want to give him another reason to make fun of me. "Good thing it wasn't that bad." Well, it hurts like shit. "I'll prescribe you some cream to put on your sun burns, that you have to apply two to three times a day, and in about three to five days, You should be brand new."

I nodded, I think that's a good deal, "It might burn a bit but that's normal, it shouldn't intensify or last more than 5 minutes. It's it get worst, stop using it and come back to me, got it?" I nodded once again, and smiled at hye, who rolled his eyes at me, "And stop being a goddamn fucking idiot and wear sun screen and a long sleeve, omega."

I sighed but nodded. I didn't like how he said my rank like it was a disease, but at least I was glad he was treating my wounds, even if Hye the overly-prided filled and rude pack doctor's son, was being a bitch to me.

"Oh, before you go Damon. I'll have to report this to the alpha, and get you to stay out of the sun for a few days before going back." I frown, I didn't want alpha ross to be worry about this when he has other more important things to be worry about than a small omega with sun burns. "But... It there a way that you can avoid tell Alpha Ross about this...?" I gave him my best puppy eyes that I could've mastered, but Hye growled at me, making me glare back but didn't say anything, "No. I'm going to report it to him whether or not you want him to know." I sigh at that, and grabs the cream before saying my farewell and start walking towards the pack house to my room, stopping when I heard him call me from a far, "And loose some damn weight!! It's not healthy you pig!"

Alpha Ekon Ross POV

I was working on some papers about the pack and peach treaty for the pack, when I got a mind link, from Hye, The pack doctor's son, about Damon. My adorable omega, "Alpha Ross." I heard his husky voice in my mind, "Yes? what is it, Hye?" I sigh out loud, already feeling tired from all of this work. "The omega Damon Gold, came by to get treated-" Russell instantly become alert, waiting up from his deep slumber, "Treated?! is he ok? What's wrong  with him? is he sick!?" I quickly got up from the chair of my office and run out of my office, my head high in the air as Russell try to sniffed out our mate's delicious scent.

"He was fine alpha. Nothing to bad, he just got a bit of a sun burn on his shoulder, arms, face, and back of neck." I nodded, remembering that he can't see me, "Alright, Hye. Thank you." I close the mind link, and went outside to where my mate's scent was the most strongest. I couldn't help but smiled at that. Just thinking about him makes me turn soft just for him. "Go to mate." shush Russell, We will go to him now.

I almost run into Damon, as he quickly back away from him, to not crushed into me. I wished he would've crushed into my arms, "Damon." I saw him shiver, make me feel accomplished. "Hye told me what happened. Are you ok?" I saw him being upset, so I guess today was not his day. "I guess."

I didn't like that, but I let it go for now. "Are you sure? Do you need anything?" I was still a bit worry about him, I wanted him to feel better, "Yeah. I'm fine. Mind your own business." My eyes harden at his attitude, "I don't like your attitude with me, right now, Damon. So you better tone it down." I don't like the feeling of disrespect I was having with Damon. "What? You don't like?" I heard the sass in his voice as he rolled his eyes. Arms wrapped around his chest. "Tone it down, Damon. NOW." I could feel Russell started to feel agitated, he didn't like the disrespect form our mate, when all we wanted was for him to feel better.

"What if I don't tone it now?" I saw his glare at him with his big doe brown eyes. Russell took that as a challenge, taking control over my body and actions. My canine elongate and eyes emerald green, "You better apologize to me right now, before I make you apologize to me." Damon submits to me, exposing his delicious neck, more upset than ever, as he apologize with tear filled eyes, "I-I'm sorry A-a'pha" My heart squeezed at the tone and the way he said alpha. It was the most cutest alpha I've ever heard. He said a'pha without the l in it.

I think I died from cuteness overload.

I snap out of my thoughts as I saw a tear stream down his chubby cheeks, Russell quickly went to him and wrapped him in a hug, allowing me to also have half of the control of our actions, "I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't meant too." Russell and I felt so guilty about it, but Damon made us feel disrespected it. We didn't like it went someone disrespected us.

I could tell Damon, my sweet innocent baby was still very upset about this situation.

My poor baby omega.