|Chapter 010|

Chapter 10
(Unedited)

Damon's POV

Opening my eyes, as the light that peaked through the curtain. Instantly closing them and buried my head into the warm pillow AS I was about to fall asleep again, I felt the pillow... laugh?

I snap my eyes open and moved away from it, only to whine when a sudden pain shot up from my lower back. I laid back down and whimpered. "Are you alright, sweetheart?" I heard a deep voice, that sends shivers down my spine. A deep, rich honey voice that I knew too well. I felt spark on my body the moment those large, warm hands landed on my shoulder and hair, brushing the tangles away from my head. My face heated up, as I recalled what happened last night, I bit my lips, looked down and nodded. God, I feel so embarrass!

I felt Ross pulled to down to laid on his strong chest, My body heating up and not in an embarrass way. "Words, baby. I love hearing your voice." "Y-yes... I-I'm fine..." I said quietly.

I moan as I felt his strong hands massage my shoulders and lower back. I close my eyes, letting out soft moan as he works my knots away. My whole bod relaxes into him, I was already falling asleep when Alpha Ross chuckles, brushing my hair away from my face, "Wake up, baby. It's already 11." I whined closing my eyes again. "It's too early..."

I felt Ross move underneath me, Whining once again as makes me sit up. I groan when pain shot up my spine. I quickly laid down- well, as quickly as my sore body could do. "I'll go get you something to eat and some pain killers, ok?" I nodded, relaxed into the covers that Ross pulled up to my chin, tucking me in. I inhale his scent the scent of pine, smoked wood. It's my new drug, a new addiction. I could forever drown in the scent, cover myself in it. "Baby. Love. Wake up." I open my eyes, meeting Cyan eyes. I rubbed my eyes with my closed fist, slowly getting up. "Sorry... I didn't noticed I fell back asleep..." I mumbled. He chuckled, the sound making my heart beat against my chest. "Here, take those pills and here's some apple juice." I took them, drinking some of the cool juice which smooths my voice.

He put the tray on my lap after I sat up comfortably on the bed. My mouth waters at all the food on the tray. There was fresh clean fruits, which looks delicious. two croissant breads, A bowl filled with oatmeal, as well as some milk to the side. A cup of coffee and another cup of apple juice. It looked delicious! I smiled at him, "Thank you, Alpha Ross!" He grin back, sat behind me and start to feed me some strawberries. "Call me Ekoh baby. We're mates after all. Though I would prefer if you called me me babe or baby, or anything you want." I felt his lips touch my earlobe, sending shivers down my body, his deep rich voice sounding so hot. "Alpha is such a turn on coming from your sweet little mouth.

I moan loudly as his lips suddenly attack my mark, the mark where Ross claimed me last night. "You're still so sensitive. I love it." I pant as he takes another strawberry to my mouth. his eyes darkening as he watch my bit into the strawberry, licking my lips clean. I play with my fingers as he continues feeding me. I turn around and looked at his handsome face, flawless of any flaws, expect maybe the scar besides his right eyes. He raised a thick dark brow, as he took in my hesitate form.

."I-I didn't get to mark you..." he relaxed, and kissed my nose, my face flushing in embarrassment and happiness. "It's ok, baby. You can mark me anytime, and when you're ready. God, I'm so lucky to have you." I giggled and throw my arms around his neck and nested myself under his chin and he wrapped his muscles around my waist and back, pulling me closer. Happiness was around the air, making it fell like we were in a dream.

"Happy birthday my baby."

--------------

3rd pov

"Ah fuck."

head was throw back, eyes closed in pleasure as pants left his mouth. Sweat was dripping down the pale skin. Sweat slight damp the raven hair down, sticking to the sweaty forehead. He takes a hold of the dyed red hair, thrusting inside the warm cavern as the male underneath stays still, palms flat against strong thighs, letting the beta above take control. "Fuck, Hye. Suck harder." Alex groaned.